Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FRMS - Granular Synthesizer from Imaginando

Comments

• The login and password still doesn’t work with fingerprint id – consequently literally every single time I use the apps I forget the password

• @u0421793 said:
    The login and password still doesn’t work with fingerprint id – consequently literally every single time I use the apps I forget the password

That is the case with all their apps. They forget the username and password between launches...
    @sinosoidal is this something you're aware of already?

• @sinosoidal said:
    FRMS was updated to version 1.4.0 with the following changes:

• Add new preset pack "Sounds of Guitar"
    • Add new grain start mode feature
    • Fix aftertouch in AUv3
    • Fix tempo in standalone state load
    • Remove AUv3 instances limit
    • General bug fixes and improvements

This is HUGE! Thank you for your hard work!

• I had to restore purchases after updating. Anyone else get this?

• Thanks for the update. I’m a big fan of FRMS 😊

• @lasselu said:
    I had to restore purchases after updating. Anyone else get this?

Haven't seen the FRMS update yet, but I had to do it after updating LK from same dev, so maybe something in the code.

• Is there a preview of these presets somewhere? My own half-assed guitar loops sound pretty fantastic in FRMS already, so I’m intrigued.

• @lasselu said:

I had to as well, but more importantly I my Cinematic pack won’t load at all now.

• I went back to the store and selected the Cinema pack, it asked if I wanted to download it, so I did.

NOW, the pack works fine, however all the patches from the pack that I had saved as “favorites” are grayed-out and will not launch from my favorites list. This is bad because I have tons of patched from that pack as favorite.

• I love the new presets!

• @bleep said:
    Any demo out yet for Sounds of guitar? Is it similar in style to what we hear in the FRMS+guitar sound design blog post? https://www.imaginando.pt/media/sound-design-tutorial-with-frms-and-an-electric-guitar

Man, this video is fantastic!. Mesmerizing stuff. 🤟

• @Harro said:

@lasselu said:
    I have an odd problem with the current version (not the beta) of FRMS. All my favourites that aren't factory presets are greyed out when I select Favourites but not when I select the separate packs. Anyone else seen this?

Yes, I have this problem too (in latest version 1.4.0); must be a bug... ( @sinosoidal )

Sorry for the late reply. We need to investigate what is going on. It might be a regression.

• @Samu said:

@u0421793 said:
    The login and password still doesn’t work with fingerprint id – consequently literally every single time I use the apps I forget the password

That is the case with all their apps. They forget the username and password between launches...
    @sinosoidal is this something you're aware of already?

Yes, this is definitely something we need to iron out.

Using biometric data for login on Apple devices would be neat. We have never explored those API's. Let's see what we can do.

Thanks for the reminder. :blush:

• @mtenk said:

@sinosoidal said:
    FRMS was updated to version 1.4.0 with the following changes:

• Add new preset pack "Sounds of Guitar"
    • Add new grain start mode feature
    • Fix aftertouch in AUv3
    • Fix tempo in standalone state load
    • Remove AUv3 instances limit
    • General bug fixes and improvements

This is HUGE! Thank you for your hard work!

:blush:

• @lasselu said:

Are you still having issues?

• @Lorichs said:
    Thanks for the update. I’m a big fan of FRMS 😊

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Is there a preview of these presets somewhere? My own half-assed guitar loops sound pretty fantastic in FRMS already, so I’m intrigued.

You can find them here ->

• @SNystrom said:
    I went back to the store and selected the Cinema pack, it asked if I wanted to download it, so I did.

NOW, the pack works fine, however all the patches from the pack that I had saved as “favorites” are grayed-out and will not launch from my favorites list. This is bad because I have tons of patched from that pack as favorite.

I've already open an issue for this favorites issue. Let's see what we can find. Sorry for this bad experience :disappointed:

• @ghost_forests said:
    I love the new presets!

• @tahiche said:

@bleep said:
    Any demo out yet for Sounds of guitar? Is it similar in style to what we hear in the FRMS+guitar sound design blog post? https://www.imaginando.pt/media/sound-design-tutorial-with-frms-and-an-electric-guitar

Man, this video is fantastic!. Mesmerizing stuff. 🤟

Thanks for your feedbacl @tahiche ! :blush:

• @sinosoidal said:

@lasselu said:

Nope, all is fine... :)

• @lasselu said:

@sinosoidal said:

@lasselu said:

Nope, all is fine... :)

Great! Thanks for the update. :blush:

• edited September 2021

Join us for another listening party livestream to celebrate and investigate the new FRMS expansion pack 'Sounds Of Guitar', with the main man himself Lucas 'Patch Master' Palmeira!

Tune in for iOS promo code giveaways throughout the stream, and maybe even win some Imaginando desktop products too! Plus there'll be lively, fun chat with Team Imaginando and the Imaginando-fam community!

• @sinosoidal said:
    Join us for another listening party livestream to celebrate and investigate the new FRMS expansion pack 'Sounds Of Guitar', with the main man himself Lucas 'Patch Master' Palmeira!

Tune in for iOS promo code giveaways throughout the stream, and maybe even win some Imaginando desktop products too! Plus there'll be lively, fun chat with Team Imaginando and the Imaginando-fam community!

We are live now! :blush:

• @sinosoidal are there any plans to make this app universal?

• @gregsmith said:
    @sinosoidal are there any plans to make this app universal?

It is very hard to fit FRMS UI on a phone.

• @sinosoidal said:

@gregsmith said:

Ah ok. I have it on my iPad but I always forget about non universal apps so haven’t really used it. Will have to fire it up soon

• @SNystrom said:
    I went back to the store and selected the Cinema pack, it asked if I wanted to download it, so I did.

Can you tell me if you can find a file under FRMS->Imaginando->Documents on your files app? If you find it, can you send it to me?

• @sinosoidal said:

@gregsmith said:

Makes sense. How about an Apple Watch version, then?

• @u0421793 said:

@sinosoidal said:

@gregsmith said:

Makes sense. How about an Apple Watch version, then?

We have decided to give it a shot and we are pleased to announced that we have submitted a beta with iPhone support. :blush: