Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Aphelian geometrical sequencer on sale

one of my fav apps is on sale until the month ends! def grab it if you haven’t. really fun and highly useable sequencer and i enjoy the built in synths a lot, especially if you load it as an iaa and add your own reverb.
its comes with an AUV3 app that is an arpeggiator , it’s not the full thing but its pretty rad. unfortunately its ipad only

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aphelian/id1435855056

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-CxwO8BGsYf2ZuzLzE7ixG2ZABgQGacGDOkUY0/?igshid=1wbg7m2g7t83e

Comments

• The lack of swing in the full version of this app is a real shame. :-(

• @topaz said:
    The lack of swing in the full version of this app is a real shame. :-(

if i had two requests, swing and multi out 😎

• edited March 2020

@JuanB

@reasOne said:

@topaz said:

• @topaz said:
    @JuanB

@reasOne said:

@topaz said:

+1

• Lack of swing in sequencers etc really pisses me off. Why is it not obvious that this is necessary and why does it not get added to the next update as soon as buyers point out the lack of it?

• Maybe the devs don’t realise even techno can have a bit of groove :-)

@Gavinski said:
    Lack of swing in sequencers etc really pisses me off. Why is it not obvious that this is necessary and why does it not get added to the next update as soon as buyers point out the lack of it?