Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

POST YER APP AND BEER

Comments

• Bud and beer? Oh man, Blue Dream right here as well. Actually ended up being quite the Friday night.

Fun seeing what other's are enjoying while messing about with the digital music.

• Beer? I only drink the Instant of Coffee.

• Xequence and some nice craft cannabis

• What is this app Tarekith? I like the cut of its jib

@Tarekith said:
    Oh I like this game, you happened to catch me on a Friday though so breaking out the big guns.

• @Gavinski said:
    What is this app Tarekith? I like the cut of its jib

@Tarekith said:
    Oh I like this game, you happened to catch me on a Friday though so breaking out the big guns.

Groovebox by Ampify. It's free, but also a sick app.

How's automation treating you @Tarekith ?

• It's simple and to the point, works for me for the few times I use automation.

• Kids are busy, rare time to bust out the “full rig”:

• @GrimLucky said:

@ChanceB said:

I rarely participate but I like beer and beats

Not to judge but 2 things you might not want to do behind the wheel 😉

Good call for sure(parked in drive way at home /I live in sticks)😉

• edited March 2020

WTF? Why are these coming out upside-down?

• @ChanceB said:

@GrimLucky said:

@ChanceB said:

I rarely participate but I like beer and beats

Not to judge but 2 things you might not want to do behind the wheel 😉

Good call for sure(parked in drive way at home /I live in sticks)😉

😊
    Thinking about it I might try that, less distractions from wife/kids.

• @u0421793 said:

WTF? Why are these coming out upside-down?

Too much beer 😀

I must load up Oscilab again now, it’s been a while.

• @AudioGus thats funny man, that was my first thought too, but wasn’t sure about posting any paraphernalia.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    @AudioGus thats funny man, that was my first thought too, but wasn’t sure about posting any paraphernalia.

I have been nursing this bag since Christmas. I chop the little guys into thirds and imbibe once or twice a week, hardcore!

• edited March 2020

What are ya’ gonna do, but drink and jam!

• You’re an animal. Lol. Na man, to each his own. I did stock up a few days ago, because of the times. I’m not in Cali but I did read that dispensaries were considered essential and allowed to stay open there. I almost never drink anymore, I like to enjoy my flowers and concentrates. Cheers man.

• good ol neipa and model 15

@reasOne said:
    good ol neipa and model 15

@zilld2017 said:
    What are ya’ gonna do, but drink and jam!

good ol hazy ipa! i live close to brew dog so i’ve been able to try some other versions of that one! good stuff

• edited March 2020

We're all adults here. Feel free to post whatever.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. There's all kinds of things I've drunk in recent days that I'd normally never consider...

Edit: Times are especially desperate with a 3 and 7 year old home from school until AT LEAST April 1st.... but I know it will be longer than that. So SOS - SEND BEER.

• You all have some good looking beers ... errr... apps!

May I join the fun?

• After I reached around age 30 or so, beer just filled me up too fast and made me sleepy. I wish I could reverse this trend, and I still like a scotch ale occasionally, but I need the quicker jolt of whiskey if I’m gonna do anything other than go to sleep.

Surprised at how many keyboards I’m seeing attached to the iPads.

• edited March 2020

Nice... can’t wait for that THC beer.

• @oat_phipps said:
    After I reached around age 30 or so, beer just filled me up too fast and made me sleepy. I wish I could reverse this trend, and I still like a scotch ale occasionally, but I need the quicker jolt of whiskey if I’m gonna do anything other than go to sleep.

Totally with you. Literally three years ago when I turned 30 beer either put me to sleep after a couple or gave me a pounding headache after just a couple. Been all scotch neat since.

• @Bill_Brasky said:

@oat_phipps said:
    After I reached around age 30 or so, beer just filled me up too fast and made me sleepy. I wish I could reverse this trend, and I still like a scotch ale occasionally, but I need the quicker jolt of whiskey if I’m gonna do anything other than go to sleep.

Totally with you. Literally three years ago when I turned 30 beer either put me to sleep after a couple or gave me a pounding headache after just a couple. Been all scotch neat since.

Occasionally I can down a cider or two. I do miss beer though.

• Greetings from Atlanta.... Gonna be a good weekend!

• @analog_matt said:

Greetings from Atlanta.... Gonna be a good weekend!

I’m hoppin’ in the car I’ll be there in a couple hours

• 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• edited May 2020

@analog_matt said:

Greetings from Atlanta.... Gonna be a good weekend!

Who dat?

• BenBen
    edited May 2020

Best thread ever!