Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Spacecraft videos, audio creations

Spacecraft made by my mate is the best app for MPE on any platform also a version soon to be released has an infinite record function (shown here) and other improvements.

I know a ton of people own the app and like the developer very much. He is a lovely bloke.

I love to see some SC creations posted here.

Comments

• @Shiro said:
    Spacecraft made by my mate is the best app for MPE on any platform also a version soon to be released has an infinite record function (shown here) and other improvements.

I know a ton of people own the app and like the developer very much. He is a lovely bloke.

I love to see some SC creations posted here.

I just read on Facebook Mark has covid and almost died! In intensive care now ...

• Love SpaceCraft and corresponding with Mark was great. A generous man.

• i use this app daily!