Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can loopy hd match a tempo from an input app?

edited March 2014 in General App Discussion

I'm tryng to use ikaossilator with loopy hd. Is there a way for the tempo of loopy hd to be whatever tempo the host app is. Thanks!

Comments

• Don't think so as iKaossilator doesn't have MIDI

• Thanks!

• I was successful in syncing ielectribe (no apparent midi settings) to loopy hd by setting loopy to send midi sync to korg. Try and see if ikaossilator appears on the list of active midi outputs in loopy settings (ikaossilator must be running in the background). If it does tick it otherwise it probably is midi deaf as Thinds suggested. Just noticed I answered your question the other way around which makes it: sorry I don't know unless you can ticking a device from which loopy should receive clock sync. Good luck.