Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

If we have to stay home, let's have fun!

Hello,
because of the exceptional situation given by the coronavirus, which requires us to stay indoors, especially here in Italy, we decided to make some of our apps free until April 5:

Analog Rack Guitar Equalizer
Analog Rack Tremolo
Analog Rack Phaser
Analog Rack Flanger
PSA1000 JR

If we have to stay home, let's have fun! 🤟
Cheers,
the Nembrini Audio staff

Comments

• Thank you. This is very generous from you. All the best wishes and take care.

• Yes, very generous. I will buy some of your other apps on pay day to thank you for your generous nature :)

• thank you very much.

• AWESOME!!! Thanks guys!!!!
    Hang in there !!!

• Grazie mille! Thanks so much!!!!

• Thank you very much! Very generous indeed.

• very kind, thank you very much

• nice stuff man!!

• Thank you.

Much appreciated.

Be safe, be cool.

• Good stuff!

• Thank you guys! We all know that it is only a drop in the bucket, but we can assure you that we are doing all that we can so that this dramatic situation affects our lives as little as possible.
    Cheers and stay safe!
    Andrea

• @And_Nembrini Andrea thank you very much, you made my “work at home” day so much better and the days to come much more fun! :smile:

• edited March 2020

Wow, thanks for this. I’ve been in a Guitar state of production and your apps are awesome.
    Too bad I didn’t get the correct Mac Mini, else I woulda been in a programming state of production (lol).

Got the screamer to show my thanks.

• have bought the screamer and fuzz as a thanks , will be getting the incoming new amp as soon as you release it too.
    Thanks again for your very thoughtful gesture

• Thank you! I am definitely planning on buying some of your stuff!

• ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
    Pure love!
    Thanks to our friends at Nembrini Audio! ❤️❤️❤️🙏😌☝️

• Very cool + kind gesture on your part.. look forward to playing with these tonight..
    Your amp plugins are on the top of my list of next purchases.. thanks for these sonic treats..
    Stay healthy + safe..

• Thank you so much @And_Nembrini Really enjoying your apps. Cheers!

• Grazie Mille, Andrea - questo è un grande regalo per tutti di noi.

• Thank you very much @And_Nembrini
    Hope you and your whole and friends stay healthy. Take care of you.

• Grazie mille! 🙏✌️

• Thank you so very much for both your stellar work and generosity.
    Stay safe, brother.

• Thanks for the apps wow!

• Thank you :)

• Thanks for the community gift... I bought the Reverb for $4 just to complete my set.
    The PSA 1000 Jr is the jewel at $10... It's a mono SansAmp and in an AUv3 app you can run 2 copies and run R and L channels with a little effort in the DAW. But the Stereo instance PSA 1000 with dual locked controls is worth every penny for Direct-In Audio processing to insert a real sounding "room and mic" back into the results. Nothing else comes close to this app on IOS in my opinion. Like ReAmp with more depth in the sounds... like a good IR is at work.

Get them All and all the new ones. Great developer with a Guitar Player's ear (and hands) and the math skills to virtualize the studio hardware.

• Well said!❤️😌🙏😢

@McD said:
    Thanks for the community gift... I bought the Reverb for $4 just to complete my set.
    The PSA 1000 Jr is the jewel at $10... It's a mono SansAmp and in an AUv3 app you can run 2 copies and run R and L channels with a little effort in the DAW. But the Stereo instance PSA 1000 with dual locked controls is worth every penny for Direct-In Audio processing to insert a real sounding "room and mic" back into the results. Nothing else comes close to this app on IOS in my opinion. Like ReAmp with more depth in the sounds... like a good IR is at work.

Get them All and all the new ones. Great developer with a Guitar Player's ear (and hands) and the math skills to virtualize the studio hardware.

• Lovely gesture, have bought a bunch of your apps, they are excellent, thanks for this!

• And yes, this psa1000 blows reamp out of the water, imo

• Holy fuck @ PSA

• @NembriniAudio you are rockstars! ✨