Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: spare some positive thoughts for Mark Watt (Spacecraft)

12345679»

Comments

• @deltaVaudio, how are your legs? Many folks don’t realize that surviving Covid is often the beginning of lifelong chronic problems. Losing sense of taste and smell is a big one. Mental and neurological issues, kidneys... Matk’s said his legs were fused at ninety degrees. Awful stuff.

• Yes, I hope you are on a path to full recovery from this.

• @deltaVaudio said:
    Thanks for your support @LinearLineman et al. I just got out of hospital on Monday after 7 months. Enjoying being at home with the family :)

Excellent news Mark - wishing you and your family all the best...

• @deltaVaudio said:
    Thanks for your support @LinearLineman et al. I just got out of hospital on Monday after 7 months. Enjoying being at home with the family :)

great to hear !!

btw. 7 months that sounds terrible... you're probably worst case of covid (not countig those who died of course) i ever heard... sorry for askimg, don't answer if you don't want - you was without any other health issues before covid, so this complications were totally unexpected ?

• All the best, Mark, and thanks for the update. Seven months. I can’t begin to imagine.

• Congrats Mark!

• Congratulations Mark. Hope You can feel well very soon. Take care and stay safe.