Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: spare some positive thoughts for Mark Watt (Spacecraft)

Comments

• Wishing you full and speedy recovery! ❤️🙏🙏❤️

• This must have been a terrifying time for his wife and kids. My heart goes out to them as well.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Spacecraft is the last thing Mark needs to think about right now. Best wishes for a full recovery. I’m sure it will take a while.

or possibly quite the opposite if that's what he loves doing.

• @supadom said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Spacecraft is the last thing Mark needs to think about right now. Best wishes for a full recovery. I’m sure it will take a while.

or possibly quite the opposite if that's what he loves doing.

Yes, the creative issues remind me a little bit of Ben Watt's story here. Good book by the way....

• What an ordeal for Mark and his family to go through. Hope he gets back to full health as quickly as possible.
    I just saw on Twitter he's now out of hospital so great news :)

• I wish Mark a good recovery and the best of health ❤️

• edited May 2020

Oh my goodness!!!!

Thank you all so much for your positive support. And thanks to @brambos for posting.

I beat covid and am now in physio stage. I can't walk or stand up after being on the ventilator for so long.

• edited May 2020

@deltaVaudio said:
    Oh my goodness!!!!

Thank you all so much for your positive support. And thanks to @brambos for posting.

I beat covid and am now in physio stage. I can't walk or stand up after being on the ventilator for so long.

Welcome back! Very glad to “see” you on the forum again. We’ve all been on your side, wishing you the best.

• @deltaVaudio said:
    Oh my goodness!!!!

Hey, welcome back. So happy to see you here

• @deltaVaudio said:
    Oh my goodness!!!!

SOOOOOOO great you made it through Mark. Some tough months ahead, but you’ll get there!!

• @deltaVaudio said:
    I can't walk or stand up after being on the ventilator for so long.

Wow! Glad to have you back, and wish you full recovery soon!

• edited May 2020

@deltaVaudio said:
    Oh my goodness!!!!

Good to see you on here Mark, and hear you’re getting better.

Big fan of Spacecraft, wishing you a full recovery.

• Great to hear your on the mend, hope you return to healthy life, even if that takes some time. Then do whatever brings you the most joy. All the best.

• Great to hear you’re back on the air, best wishes for your recovery 💪

• @deltaVaudio said:

Great to have you back Mark and best wishes for your physio and a full recovery. :)

• Welcome back, Mark, great news that you're on the road to recovery.

• edited May 2020

Wow, so truly glad to hear the good news! welcome back - best wishes to you and your family! <3

• @deltaVaudio So pleased to hear from you on here, Mark. We were all really worried! Many congrats on beating this thing, and good luck with your recovery.

• Wonderful to have some good news. Stay strong Mark.

• Really glad to hear that you've pulled through - it's going to be a long and difficult recovery for sure, wishing you all the best.

If you have a GoFundMe, a Patreon, or even just a Paypal account I would be more than happy to make a contribution, and I'm sure many other here would too.

• Haven't bought spacecraft yet but have moved it to the top now. One of those apps that everyone seems to love. All the best and a speedy recovery!

• Such great news that you are on the mend! Wishing you continued great strength.

• That must have been scary for you and your family. So glad you’ve come out the other side!

• ❤️ Mark!

• Dude!!!!!! 🙏 to you and your family. Glad you are off the Vent!!!! One day at a time!!!!!

• @deltaVaudio said:
    Oh my goodness!!!!

Great to see your back with us Mark, hope the rehabilitation goes ok and your fully fit when your ready.

• I hope there is no lasting damage. IF there is and you need some support I’m sure everyone here would do what they can to help.

I look forward to your recovery and as much happiness for you as Spacecraft has brought me - which is a considerable amount.

• I JUST bought Spacecraft! So I was sorry to hear that you were ill. Very glad to hear you made it through and I hope you have a speedy recovery. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next. Take care buddy.

• Today was thinking about Mark
    Now reading he’s back ...what an amazing new, Man, hope you recover Good..
    Stay Strong !!!

• So glad we have heard from you, Mark. You’ve gotten a lot of well wishes here. More to come. You can read the covid rant thread now. That reading and your physiotherapy should finish about the same time! Stay safe.