Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: spare some positive thoughts for Mark Watt (Spacecraft)

Comments

• Pleased to hear that! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜

• Beautiful news! Thanks for keeping us posted on Mark’s recovery!

• Wonderful news. Carry on Mark! Its almost done!

• Wonderful News! Glad you are doing better Mark. May the days forward be ones of greater health and strength. Stay Safe!

• What a breath of fresh air to hear this news! Speedy recovery to Mark.

• Good to hear, best wishes!

• Great to hear :)

• Hope all is better now, Mark. We need an update!πŸ˜‰

• Great news.

• Glad to hear he’s doing better. I just opened spacecraft tonight and was thinking about him, got a little worried since it’s been a while and glad to see the updates

• Been awhile with no update. Can be a long road to recovery, and hope he’s flying along that road.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Hope all is better now, Mark. We need an update!πŸ˜‰

If I needed to explain to the Martians in a sentence the true nature of this forum....Love and self-interest, the full human package :)

• edited April 2020

Next thing u know Tony Iommi will get it...feel better soon Spaceman...

• I asked after Mark again last week, and Aga stated he was just coming off ventilator then.

Must be a slow path to recovery. Fingers crossed for good news soon.

• Gosh, the first positive news was two weeks before that post. It must be really, really difficult. A long road to recovery. Best of luck to you, Mark.

• I read that for the sickest ventilator patients who have been on it for a long time, it can take up to a year to fully recover, you need physio etc, and there is often ptsd to deal with too.

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@LinearLineman said:
    Hope all is better now, Mark. We need an update!πŸ˜‰

If I needed to explain to the Martians in a sentence the true nature of this forum....Love and self-interest, the full human package :)

Johnny, your comments regularly make my day, keep your hilarious soul medicine coming, lad πŸ˜‚

• More thoughts and thoughts for your Mark. All the best.

• wow! this really hit him very hard. can’t wait to have him back as i’m sure he’s ready to get back to feeling good as well

• How is Mark doing?

• There was an update on Facebook iOS group the other day. There was no date on her message but his wife said he was on a ventilator for 40 days (!) and he got off of it 8 days before. He is doing therapy and hopes to get out of the hospital in a month. They are trying to locate his phone.

• @yowza said:
    There was an update on Facebook iOS group the other day. There was no date on her message but his wife said he was on a ventilator for 40 days (!) and he got off of it 8 days before. He is doing therapy and hopes to get out of the hospital in a month. They are trying to locate his phone.

Holy fucking shit. 40 days. If that's right he's that most unusual thing, a very unlucky and very lucky man.

• I fear for long term effects from that difficult journey. The residuals don’t seem to be talked about a lot, but they are definitely happening. Get well soon, Mark!

• From Ali's post on iPad Musician Facebook group. I'm sure he wouldn't mind me posting...

• nice to hear you are better

• Wow holy shit! Way to hang tough Mark!!!
    Thoughts πŸ™πŸ»

• Spacecraft is the last thing Mark needs to think about right now. Best wishes for a full recovery. I’m sure it will take a while.

• That's gonna take a year, most likely. Needs some serious rehab to recover from that. Good luck Mark! Rest up and get well soon

• How traumatic it must be that your memory blocks it. Wow. Wishing full recovery!