Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Record multiple channels of MIDI from AUM to BM3.. at the same time! Possible?

I’ve been searching for an answer and trying to solve this for a while now.

I can route MIDI from AUM to BM3 ...
BUT...

• It ignores any channel filtering set up in AUM
  • Ignores any channel setttings in BM3 midi setup at Bank or Pad level
  • Midi is routed to selected pad even with BM3 Settings Route all midi to selected pad turned off
  • Sends all MIDI from AUM to

I would like someone to prove me wrong, but at this point I don’t think its possible.

Comments

• AUM's channel filtering is only for the plugin's input, not its output. That means it won't filter the outgoing MIDI that's being sent to BM3.

If the plugin doesn't have the option to set the outgoing MIDI channel, use the MIDI Clone and Filter plugin from Midi Tools.

The sequencers in Rozeta have the option to set the MIDI channel, so no need for Midi Tools.

In BM3, in the Bank MIDI Setup, chose ALL for the port, and for the channel, select the one you chose earlier.