Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gifs + Korg Gadget. My ongoing project

Check this link if you want to hear/watch my latest creations:

I use gifs with permission and I make synced music with them.
I only use Korg Gadget to keep it simple. Let me know what you think!

Comments

• I dig the music. The visuals are vomit-inducing. You’d need to up the BPM to around 160 to make it work.

• Love the idea and the execution is good for about 15 seconds. Then I got bored of that same visual and wanted something different.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Love the idea and the execution is good for about 15 seconds. Then I got bored of that same visual and wanted something different.

my first idea was to make really short songs. But the gifs inspired me to make longer songs. So, it's not really a visual project.
    Thanks for your opinion!

• Nice idea, love the music

• @mrrain said:
    I only use Korg Gadget to keep it simple.

Good decision. I like the music.

• @mrrain said:

@lukesleepwalker said:
    Love the idea and the execution is good for about 15 seconds. Then I got bored of that same visual and wanted something different.

my first idea was to make really short songs. But the gifs inspired me to make longer songs. So, it's not really a visual project.
    Thanks for your opinion!

I like it the way it is!
    It doesn't always have to be a sophisticated video when the focus is on the music.

• Love your idea. Like how you match the song to a gif. :wink:

• @senhorlampada said:
    Love your idea. Like how you match the song to a gif. :wink:

@rs2000 said:

@mrrain said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

Thanks for your opinion!

I like it the way it is!
    It doesn't always have to be a sophisticated video when the focus is on the music.

@R_2 said:

@mrrain said:
    I only use Korg Gadget to keep it simple.

Good decision. I like the music.

@branis said:
    Nice idea, love the music

thanks a lot!