Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

CovidJams

Figured it would be cool to have a place to post our jams during this time of isolation and despair.

I worked on this one this weekend.

Comments

  • Me digs! Nice track, mate :wink:

  • Yes, nice one 👍
    I‘ll add this...more to come...

  • This was part of my morning fun

  • @Martinj said:
    Yes, nice one 👍
    I‘ll add this...more to come...

    Absolutely beautiful! Hot damn.

    @animalelder said:
    This was part of my morning fun

    Definitely digging the groove here. Would love to hear more.

  • @Martinj said:
    Yes, nice one 👍
    I‘ll add this...more to come...

    Nice! Thanks for sharing.
    What’s doing looping duty there?

  • @YourJunk & @Wim: Thanks a lot. The Looping is done with Kosmonaut. 😊

  • edited March 17

    Keep it up everyone!

    Here's my latest using Novation Groovebox and Sugar Bytes Turnado for glitchy fun.

  • @auxmux said:
    Keep it up everyone!

    Here's my latest using Novation Groovebox and Sugar Bytes Turnado for glitchy fun.

    I like that it’s glitchy but chill. I don’t feel like I see that as much as I’d like to.

  • edited March 18

    Second one so far. This one mainly features @brambos apps.

  • @YourJunk said:

    @auxmux said:
    Keep it up everyone!

    Here's my latest using Novation Groovebox and Sugar Bytes Turnado for glitchy fun.

    I like that it’s glitchy but chill. I don’t feel like I see that as much as I’d like to.

    Thanks man. I like slow glitch too.

  • Started as an experiment in changing the speed in StepPolyArp Unit with an LFO - ended up with multiple arps to make a live composition system. Paired the polymetric arpeggios with some drones from Shoom...

  • @aplourde said:
    Started as an experiment in changing the speed in StepPolyArp Unit with an LFO - ended up with multiple arps to make a live composition system. Paired the polymetric arpeggios with some drones from Shoom...

    Not sure how I missed this. Super neat stuff. So much going on here.

  • New jam, starting to try out NanoStudio 2 since it was on sale.

  • @auxmux said:
    Keep it up everyone!

    Here's my latest using Novation Groovebox and Sugar Bytes Turnado for glitchy fun.

    Nice Capoeira movs! Angola style?

  • Yesterday’s isolation work. I thought of something then tried to realize it on my ipad. Im amused by the result. Hope its fun for others.

    Its kind of a cyriak lite. the video tired me out so the music missed some Variations I had planned due to my plan to only spend one day on it.

  • Another one...Vangelis inspired ambient with harp 😊

  • @Richtowns said:
    Yesterday’s isolation work. I thought of something then tried to realize it on my ipad. Im amused by the result. Hope its fun for others.

    Its kind of a cyriak lite. the video tired me out so the music missed some Variations I had planned due to my plan to only spend one day on it.

    This is pretty cool. I like quirky stuff like this.

    @Martinj said:
    Another one...Vangelis inspired ambient with harp 😊

    You’re pretty friggin cool, guy. Not gonna lie.

  • Really nice work here. Music connects ;)
    Here is my little improved 3 minute jam i just did with a single guitar like sound (but played in 2 octaves at times). All you hear is just subtractive synthesis :)

  • @YourJunk said:

    You’re pretty friggin cool, guy. Not gonna lie.

    Thanks a lot 😊

  • @Richtowns said:
    Yesterday’s isolation work. I thought of something then tried to realize it on my ipad. Im amused by the result. Hope its fun for others.

    Its kind of a cyriak lite. the video tired me out so the music missed some Variations I had planned due to my plan to only spend one day on it.

    That was fun - if that was one day's work, I really suggest you spend two weeks, or more, and really go for it! Well worth expanding on.

    @Martinj said:
    Another one...Vangelis inspired ambient with harp 😊

    Beautiful!

  • @YourJunk said:
    Not sure how I missed this. Super neat stuff. So much going on here.

    Thanks! Of course I just helped the developer fix a bug, but that has now changed how these presets work so I can't recreate this to expand into a full track! :(

    I posted a jam snippet in the GlitchCore thread using that app and the new Filterstep.

    And here's another one from past week:

  • One of my favourite songs played in a very different style.
    My uke is being played through Eventide Blackhole, accompanied by Touchscaper - all recorded in AUM and the iOS screen recorder. Edited in Lumafusion on my iPad.

  • @Monome said:

    @auxmux said:
    Keep it up everyone!

    Here's my latest using Novation Groovebox and Sugar Bytes Turnado for glitchy fun.

    Nice Capoeira movs! Angola style?

    Thanks! I wish I knew. :) I used glitchclip app to source the gifs. It went along with feeling of the song.

  • Here's an upbeat covid jam where I bluetoothed HyperChord and Different Drummer into Logic. Stay safe, all.

  • @AlterEgo_UK said:
    One of my favourite songs played in a very different style.

    I've never heard it quite like that. Interesting substituting the Am for the A7.

  • Since i´m bored at home. Some rhythmic ambient i just made some minutes ago.

Sign In or Register to comment.