Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: INSANE Chemical Brothers Copyright Claim: for a Synth Sound

Comments

• To be fair it’s not the Chemical Brothers making the claim, this is because an algorithm has picked up sounds that are similar to a recording. It’s definitely fucked up, but nothing to do with the Chemical Brothers personally.

• So filter sweeps are forbidden now, lol.

• Switched it off as soon as I realized it was an ad for behringer.
    Now I’m gonna have to format my computer and burn it.

• @jolico said:
    Switched it off as soon as I realized it was an ad for behringer.
    Now I’m gonna have to format my computer and burn it.

Oh the lol, thanks

• edited March 2020

W-it till - copyright comes for the letter -. Bec-use someone used it in - Commerci-l or something. Wh-t - sh-me.

• Well, he’s full of it, there’s no E MAJOR chords in rock- everyone knows true rock only uses E MINOR. otherwise it’s just pop fluff that doesn’t count. ;)

• What do you mean? Rock has no major or minor. Power chords only!

• Well I own the ‘blip’, ‘blop’ and ‘do-wop’. It’s not easy keeping on top of YouTube infringers.