Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Your favorite delay app?

1235»

Comments

• TTAP by K- Devices.
    Ultra Tap delay by eventide.
    The delay in Animoog is awesome but not stand alone.

• @despego said:
    TTAP by K- Devices.

What about the Model-15 delay? It can be used in the AUv3 fx slot. Haven’t used Animoog in ages, but I imagine they’re similar.

• @aleyas said:

@despego said:
    TTAP by K- Devices.

What about the Model-15 delay? It can be used in the AUv3 fx slot. Haven’t used Animoog in ages, but I imagine they’re similar.

That’s true. It’s a long time since I’ve used model15 so I can’t tell how similar they are. Animoog’s very spacey but I will definitely try model 15 soon.

• edited April 14
    • Audio Damage Dubstation - nice workflow, pretty for dub stuff, but dirty sounds (lack of high freqs --- limit of 8khz?)

• AU3FX:Dub - with un/mute button! Perfect for delay tails without the need of an extra send channel in AUM (I wonder why all other AUv3 delay and reverbs does not have this!)

• TfxEcho - imho the most cleanest sounding delay out there for iOS/iPad

The pro points of all three together in one app would be my dream delay plugin. I like the more modern and crispy / fresh sounds.

• I wish for an IOS version of this: