Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stay At Home Cause Everything is Canceled Sales

Comments

• I just got an email that syntorial is having a 40% off sale. Enter the code STUCK-AT-HOME and it winds up being about $78.

• @mrufino1 said:
    I just got an email that syntorial is having a 40% off sale. Enter the code STUCK-AT-HOME and it winds up being about $78.

I wonder if it's truly worth it? How long is the course? Do you learn what the cardinal sin of EDM is???

• As for spending money to hide my growing panic, does anybody have a line on the Beathawk folks? I'm ready to buy every damn IAP.

• Hell yeah! Almost bought it last night. Super glad I waited.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@mrufino1 said:
    I just got an email that syntorial is having a 40% off sale. Enter the code STUCK-AT-HOME and it winds up being about $78.

I wonder if it's truly worth it? How long is the course? Do you learn what the cardinal sin of EDM is???

I don’t know, I don’t have it. But I also wonder what the cardinal sin of EDM is. Besides releasing any edm I come up with that is!

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    As for spending money to hide my growing panic, does anybody have a line on the Beathawk folks? I'm ready to buy every damn IAP.

wait, I'm sure that they will be on sale

• @MAtrixplan said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    As for spending money to hide my growing panic, does anybody have a line on the Beathawk folks? I'm ready to buy every damn IAP.

wait, I'm sure that they will be on sale

Somebody ping UVI!

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@mrufino1 said:

It's a useful grounding if you stay the course but I found it quite tedious. It's also irritating that the narrator seems to have a cold :(

• @MarkH said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@mrufino1 said:

It's a useful grounding if you stay the course but I found it quite tedious. It's also irritating that the narrator seems to have a cold :(

The demo version has the first 22 lessons, but as I understand from the table of contents, the cardinal sin of EDM is in the 23rd lesson, so you have to pay to find out...ha!

To be fair and not seem like I’m commenting on syntorial, that deadmaus quote is from some other tutorial entirely, but now we know YouTube targets us with similar ads!

• does anyone know when the virsyn sale ends?

• edited March 2020

Hello, I see NanoStudio 2 on the list. I've never thought about any DAW (I'm interested in live gigging only, which is completely halted now), but I've heard Obsidian synth on different videos, and I like its sound and programming capabilities. I did a little research on the net for another use of NS2, but without success. And my question is: may I use NanoStudio as the sound module for live gigging?

• I’m having some issues with SynthMaster One for iPhone. If I use SMO for iPhone in AUM, save the project, then try to reopen the file later on, all instances of SMO for iPhone crash, with the red background behind app logo in AUM. If you “Reload” the app works again but preset is obviously gone...Has anyone Else experienced this? or maybe someone could quickly try please and thanks.

PS I am using SynthMaster One for iPhone on my iPad 6 with most recent iOS.

• I wonder if Apple will dig deep and aid efforts during this troubling time. I severely hope so.

• @knewspeak said:
    I wonder if Apple will dig deep and aid efforts during this troubling time. I severely hope so.

Unlikely hardware-wise, since their stock is already low. Maybe they’ll do something with software discounts?

I’m ready for a new phone and iPad if they do though!

• @knewspeak said:
    I wonder if Apple will dig deep and aid efforts during this troubling time. I severely hope so.

What would their contribution be ?

Free iPad for all 😎

• https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/ob-xd-auv3-synth/id1465262829

On sale, seems to be mixed opinions here about this one (some quite salty)

• @ecou said:

Free iPad for all 😎

It could be a kind of "Red product" series but for the COVID-19 research.

• @Krupa said:
    https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/ob-xd-auv3-synth/id1465262829

Pro :

• the sound is in my opinion one of the best on iOS

Cons:

• no preset system (but Mozaic and AUM presets are here to help)
    • Rumours of seller's "unfairness"
  • Yeah it sounds lovely on desktop, found it in my VST folder in Ableton lite, must have installed it yonks ago...

• @VoytecG said:
    Hello, I see NanoStudio 2 on the list. I've never thought about any DAW (I'm interested in live gigging only, which is completely halted now), but I've heard Obsidian synth on different videos, and I like its sound and programming capabilities. I did a little research on the net for another use of NS2, but without success. And my question is: may I use NanoStudio as the sound module for live gigging?

Sure! Obsidian is great.
    For larger sampled instruments that eat loads of memory, I would add AudioLayer.

• @cuscolima ‘the sound is in my opinion one of the best on iOS’

I agree. It sounds amazing.

• @RajahP said:

@Krupa said:
    @RajahP it's the old version I think, no sub...

Seems it’s a lite version.. Thanks.

Both old and lite 😉
    They've removed MIDI capability completely, now I wonder what's the point - except letting your kids compose, that's what it's great for.

• @qryss said:
    @cuscolima ‘the sound is in my opinion one of the best on iOS’

I agree. It sounds amazing.

dang now i am curious

• @rs2000 said:

@RajahP said:

@Krupa said:
    @RajahP it's the old version I think, no sub...

Seems it’s a lite version.. Thanks.

Both old and lite 😉
    They've removed MIDI capability completely, now I wonder what's the point - except letting your kids compose, that's what it's great for.

Ah that makes sense, I tried it and wondered why it seemed so basic, explains a lot, ta 👍

• this seems cool. but how do you reset or int. to start a new pattern?

• I hate price bouncers

• @Gratouilli said:

@ecou said:

Free iPad for all 😎

It could be a kind of "Red product" series but for the COVID-19 research.

Yes a donation to research relief etc.

• @rs2000 said:

SNIP

Sure! Obsidian is great.
    For larger sampled instruments that eat loads of memory, I would add AudioLayer.

Thank you!

• @Krupa said:
    https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/ob-xd-auv3-synth/id1465262829

When doves cry - and most of purple rain I hear..