Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stay At Home Cause Everything is Canceled Sales

Comments

• Off for a week waiting for an update about future. Just grabbed samplr and I’m eyeing up patterning 2. SynthMaster One on sale tomorrow too... iPhone version will be free!!!

• @Littlewoodg said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    Anilog is on sale for $7.99 down from $12.99

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/anilog/id1466584323

Been wondering about this one since it appeared

Oh look! An app I haven’t bought yet!

• @Poppadocrock said:
    I just grabbed Samplr too. So far so good. I wish I could import audio directly from Audioshare though. You can export to Audioshare but you have to import audio via Dropbox. > @Small_paul1976 said:

Just bought samplr and wow.
    Buying apps is basically trial and error as to knowing how they will fit in with the sound you are looking for.
    I would probably not have bought borderlands, reslice and spacecraft if I had purchased samplr first.
    Thats not to say they arent great apps but samplr will work great in my workflow.

For some reason I can copy to Samplr directly from AudioShare.

• @wim said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    I just grabbed Samplr too. So far so good. I wish I could import audio directly from Audioshare though. You can export to Audioshare but you have to import audio via Dropbox.

You can use the files app and “Copy to Samplr”. It’s not so bad, especially with popover mode.

You can use Open In from AudioShare to Samplr, too.

• Good to know about Samplr. Thanks.

Synthmaster One on sale for $9.99

Synthmaster One for iPhone is FREE

IAP Sale in both too, down to $4.99

• edited March 2020

SynthMaster Player IAPs on sale too.
    Grubbed the 2.7,2.8,2.9 bundle for 5.5€, 1200 presets :)

Downloaded the free iPhone version of SynthMaster One, but still the IAP is ~10€ ,edit: all ok , great synth :)

• I just got iKaossilator for free, not something that has appealed to me before but it’s quite fun for a short distraction, and I suppose if I come up with anything really good then I can export the audio to use it with other apps.

• Got my first appsliced notice of in app purchases going on sale - Bleass groovebox, looks about half price...

• @Krupa said:
    Got my first appsliced notice of in app purchases going on sale - Bleass groovebox, looks about half price...

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve been thinking about getting this.

• Yeah I really like the layout on iPhone but haven't dug deep enough into it yet...

• More than for the Black Friday, I think that the weeks we're about to live, stucked at home, are the perfect time for devs to offer sales on their apps...
    We'll have plenty of time to make music and less income to spend (here in France...)

• What does Bleass groovebox have that other grooveboxes don't (GR16 say).

• It's probably got less, but it's easy it to get at, just playing with it now and getting much more out than I've ever got from gr-16 (I was never that enamoured with hardware groovebox stuff in the 90s anyway, toi fiddly for my basic brain...)

• Lo Fly Dirt I mean

• Tiny Pitch - a pitch pipe for your Apple Watch is free.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tinypitch/id1435837685

• Waiting on you FabFilter

• I was hoping on Lumbeat's apps!!!!

• Yeah me too, reggae drummer on my list

• Do the big names of ios daw have sales like this?
    Im not talking about end of life product price cuts like - hey everybody Cool edit pro is now -50%! Get it while its cool and before Y2K B)
    Im talking bout the new stuff, so fresh it doesn't work yet, so cool you have to wait until July when its warm and there’s an update ready so you can start making some music! You know what I mean!?

Im looking to move on from Garageband and save some cash so I can buy all the other nice apps from the list above :)

• Well the quick answer to your question is yes, but rarely.

The better, more informed response would be to direct you to appsliced.co. You can see the extensive price history of any DAW you’re looking for, and begin to make your more informed purchasing decisions based off of the trends.

• edited March 2020

@gothamoddisee said:
    Well the quick answer to your question is yes, but rarely.

The better, more informed response would be to direct you to appsliced.co. You can see the extensive price history of any DAW you’re looking for, and begin to make your more informed purchasing decisions based off of the trends.

Thanks, nice anwser ;) Asking the question got me thinking so I made a new thread regarding the subject, feel free to read and contribute here

• @Krupa said:
    Got my first appsliced notice of in app purchases going on sale - Bleass groovebox, looks about half price...

Can’t see the price history for IAPs on Appsliced it seems, but the Pro upgrade is $9.99 CAD. Anybody able to tell me what the regular price of the IAP is?

• I think it’s $13.99 maybe $12.99 for Bleass Grovebox that is...

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Outta Bass on sale for $3.99 usually $6.99

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/outta-bass/id1313575039

darn this not being an AU man ugh! id jump on it so quick

• Eventide Rotary Mod is currently free, MicroPitch and MangledVerb Verb are also at reduced prices