Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Emo Trap Beatmaking: NS2, Continua, Jubal Flute

Thanks for checking it out 🙏

Comments

• Will do! Things are dead around here.

• edited March 2020

Been using Nanostudio 2 for the past few weems, and so far I'm impressed. I've never made a patch before but with Obsidian, I made 4 different patches that actually didn't suck.

Haven't yet made a full song yet but it's coming.

Thanks again for the push to use the app @ipadbeatmaking.

• @McD said:
    Will do! Things are dead around here.

Thank you 🙏

• @Samflash3 said:
    Been using Nanostudio 2 for the past few weems, and so far I'm impressed. I've never made a patch before but with Obsidian, I made 4 different patches that actually didn't suck.

Congrats, soon it’ll be 14, then 40, then 400 😂. Obsidian just tends to have that effect.

FYI, I’ve also got some vids on migrating your samples from Desktop into obsidian that will help you get that library patch count up with ease.

Haven't yet made a full song yet but it's coming.

I can’t wait to check it out when you do!

Thanks again for the push to use the app @ipadbeatmaking.

Definitely, I’m glad it’s working out favorably for you 👍. I can’t wait to be able to record vocals in it...with its efficiency...and on a solid state hd...oh man, unlimited power (I hope)

Also if you haven’t yet, please check out some of the stuff (lots of free stuff too) on www.ipadbeatmaking.com