Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

apeMatrix Parte Sette: BLEASS alpha, Mononoke & NEW MULTI-OUTS! - Daveypoo, Mobile Music Minstrel

Episode 7 of my apeMatrix series is live NOW! I mess with all sorts of new apps, including BLEASS alpha, Bram Bos' Mononoke & Scatterbrain, FAC Alteza and others with a focus on apeMatrix's new multi-outs!

Stay inside, wash your hands, and stay safe people!

Comments

• thanks for this in advance man! imma watch this in a couple hours

• @reasOne said:
    thanks for this in advance man! imma watch this in a couple hours

Something to keep you occupied with all this craziness going on!

• Cool video Dave. Multi outs is a milestone for iOS. Cheers

• im watching this now and slapping myself for never thinking i could record steps live into atom while the track is playing!!! so far iā€™m learning thangs šŸ˜€

• @reasOne said:
    im watching this now and slapping myself for never thinking i could record steps live into atom while the track is playing!!! so far iā€™m learning thangs šŸ˜€

Ha! That's classic - it's why I bought it in the first place!

• @Faland said:
    Cool video Dave. Multi outs is a milestone for iOS. Cheers

I could not agree more!