Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Vent About Global Pandemic Management *HERE*

Comments

• McDMcD
    edited October 2020

@SNystrom said:
    Please don't forget WWII Japanese internment camps, either...

Just for the record because this was news to me:

In 1988, President Ronald Reagan signed into law the Civil Liberties Act of 1988 which apologized for the internment on behalf of the U.S. government and authorized a payment of $20,000 (equivalent to $43,000 in 2019) to each former internee who was still alive when the act was passed.

Regarding reparations for slavery:

Forty acres and 2 mules is part of Special Field Orders No. 15, a wartime order proclaimed by Union General William Tecumseh Sherman on January 16, 1865 during the American Civil War, to allot land to some freed families, in plots of land no larger than 40 acres.

What happened to the 40 acres and a mule?

"But it became known as of Jan. 16, 1865, as '40 acres and a mule,' " Elmore said. Stan Deaton, of the Georgia Historical Society, points out that after Lincoln's assassination, President Andrew Johnson reversed Sherman's order, giving the land back to its former Confederate owners.

Lincoln was assassinated on April 15, 1865. Federal Tax Day. $750?

There's a now politically incorrect idiom "Indian Giver" that refer obliquely to the broken promises of the US Government for the specifics of treaties it signed with various Native Groups...

History is riddle with these injustices and looks like it will continue but that doesn't mean we can't call it
    out and seek justice.

Land is appropriated constantly using political and military actions. Getting compensation later is challenging if not impossible.

• @McD said:

Imagine taking your 7 kids and going to the White House with an audience packed in (they were probably tested but those quick tests are not perfect you know). And you and your kids won't wear masks because
    it looks weak. I think it makes you look like a really bad mom. Praise the Lord. I guess Christians abide in thee. Jesus saves.

This was a remarkably prescient post @McD. This was the superspreader event that now threatens to decimate Trump’s inner circle. It’s like a Greek myth come to life.

And the weird sideline earlier in the thread about the president’s poor diet is also now germane: a 74-year-old obese man is at very high risk.

Finally, all you hydroxychloriquine zealots must be disappointed that the president has avoided the miracle cure. (It’s almost as if he never believed it when promoting it, huh?)

I post this not to gloat but to ask all the deniers: Did you really not believe the science?

Or did you just think that your people wouldn’t have to suffer the consequences?

• Arrogance probably had a lot to do with it.

• They (Trumps cabal) thought they were special... if only the were more literate

“And now was acknowledged the presence of the Red Death. He had come like a thief in the night. And one by one dropped the revellers in the blood-bedewed halls of their revel, and died each in the despairing posture of his fall.

And the life of the ebony clock went out with that of the last of the gay. And the flames of the tripods expired. And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all.“

— Edgar Allen Poe

They are super-spreaders

• McDMcD
    edited October 2020

@ExAsperis99 said:
    This was a remarkably prescient post @McD.

Yes and connecting the dots... this is all a part of the legacy of the Notorious RBG.
    Ruth Bader Ginsberg gamed out the future and set off a series of events that:

1. she put the President in the hospital (read on)
    2. she made Republican and Administration Staff exchange the virus in the newly re-done "Whites ONLY Rose Garden" with "conservative" use of masks (meaning no mask funding)
    3. she stopped the process to replace her on the court (the senate loose a quorum to vote - 51 senators needed)
    4. she exposed the person ex-President wanted to put in her chair and all her kids too
    5. she invokes the 25th amendment to make Pence the acting President
    6. she will have acting President Pence has no staging to break a tie in the Senate
    7. she stops Trump making the election irrelevant so the people can choose who should fill her seat

RBG always saw the long view of history and timed her exit perfectly to set off the best October surprise.

"It is written". Umbrellas still work. They are prophylactic... if you think getting wet 'cause colds.

RBG on Voting Rights (which the current vote decided are no longer needed in Southern States:

“Throwing out pre-clearance... is like throwing away your umbrella in a rainstorm because you are not getting wet.”

"Shaggy" of M-anon.

• The lesson here: Mess with RBG at your own risk.

The "RBC Cruse" shall rival the curse of the Bambino!

• ugh...been binge watching america all year...I'm exhausted

• McDMcD
    edited October 2020

@chocobitz825 said:
    ugh...been binge watching america all year...I'm exhausted

It's hard to watch and impossible to live in. "Still, we persist." VOTE... finally we get to VOTE and
    they intend to throw out votes away of prevent us from do so.

4 years ago... I thought the courts will fix this because he's an obvious crook with no impulse control.
    "Ooh... boobies... come to papa."

Now the Courts are not the cure... but the problem. Executive, Senate and Courts aligned?
    It's over. We are Amerika-stan. Aligned with Putin and ready for instructions and KGB placed trolls in all institutions to funnel the money out. The Senate released actual Russian Propaganda this week as news-worthy documents deserving immediate attention before the election. Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg must have hit the phones immediately and canceled from outgoing (bribes) checks to Senators up for re-election.

• No doubt we will hear from someone soon that will tell us that all these GOP'ers that were together and not social distancing or masking proves that social distancing and masking is a farce.

• I wonder if the GOP is downplaying Trump’s condition because they don’t want Pence to have to assume power. Does Pelosi take on VP duties if he does? That would give Pence’s Senate deciding vote to Pelosi...

Weekend at Bernie’s anyone?

• @michael_m said:
    I wonder if the GOP is downplaying Trump’s condition

This is classic Trump. Hide the truth and show strength. There's no GOP involved. They just need to
    "Stand back and stand by". He's still Trump. Nothing to see here. Just a few days working from the military hospital using great military doctors like he added to the Veteran's Administration and by "super" funding (like no one has ever seen) the military.

Our instructions are to "go into the polls and watch for funny business" which is odd when the votes are coming in by mail. Shouldn't we go to the Post Office and insure everyone is throwing ballots in the trash
    or using the new shredding machines to allow the votes to be protected from foreign spies.

I am so confused. What's on Netflix?

• @michael_m said:
    I wonder if the GOP is downplaying Trump’s condition because they don’t want Pence to have to assume power. Does Pelosi take on VP duties if he does? That would give Pence’s Senate deciding vote to Pelosi...

Weekend at Bernie’s anyone?

From what I understand, if Pence becomes President, he would then nominate the new Vice President.

However, instead of just obtaining senate approval, the candidate would have to receive approval from both the house and senate — which would be a massively time-consuming process. This would place the rush to replace RBG’s Supreme Court seat in great jeopardy.

Of course this all assumes Trump is either deeply incapacitated for a number of months, or dies. I honestly see this as an extraordinarily unlikely event.

• Bottom line: the GOP will do anything it has to in order to SHOVE through a “justice”

They need the courts to complete the minority rule/American Taliban/corporatist rule. See Koch, see also federalist society.

The core of republicanism is ANY form of exclusion

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit:
    There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

-Frank Wilholt

Conservatism is, at this point, a mask for fascism (Trumpism)

• @audiblevideo said:
    Bottom line: the GOP will do anything it has to in order to SHOVE through a “justice”

They need the courts to complete the minority rule/American Taliban/corporatist rule. See Koch, see also federalist society.

The core of republicanism is ANY form of exclusion

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit:
    There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

-Frank Wilholt

Conservatism is, at this point, a mask for fascism (Trumpism)

A good Republican will play the cards that are dealt and not complain about the odds.
    Taking the most chips defines the winner. Trump said "You'll get tired of so much winning."
    With this definition of winning, he was very prescient.

• Looks like the cause more division and chaos brigade (Russian) is going to work the cult into a frenzy with

“COVID assassination”

Just what we need 😑

• Good time to remind everyone that the USPS wanted to send every address free masks and the Trump Administration said no.

This whole mess is on Trumps head. All of it - including his own predicament.

• McDMcD
    edited October 2020

"Stand Back and Stand By".

Communications have been compromised. Wait for a clear definitive, reliable source of message.
    Western Union and Carrier Pidgeon has suitable security. Make sure the message is on Trump
    branded paper what the MAGA Watermark.

All other orders are suspect and should be ignored. That is all.

• edited October 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited October 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:
    The day before yesterday 862 dead Americans
    Yesterday 755 dead Americans
    Why the hell isnt that in the news?
    Boom shakalac, we don’t give a fuck?

Where are all the good wishes for those people?
    Pathetic
    Shame over all the people worrying over the orange mans health.

i’m not even an american and it bothers me to the point of sleepless nights sometimes. what a waste of human life.

• @espiegel123 said:
    No doubt we will hear from someone soon that will tell us that all these GOP'ers that were together and not social distancing or masking proves that social distancing and masking is a farce.

Not far wrong...

• @richardyot said:

@espiegel123 said:
    No doubt we will hear from someone soon that will tell us that all these GOP'ers that were together and not social distancing or masking proves that social distancing and masking is a farce.

Not far wrong...

Fux News - Fairly Unbalanced

• @Max23 said:

@SNystrom said:
    I'm not watching, just recording it — in case the orderlies in the white coats are required to fit him with a straight-jacket and ship him off to his padded room... 🤗

I guess he swallowed a pharmacy full of beta blockers otherwise he would be tru the roof already. ^^

@knewspeak said:

@richardyot said:

@espiegel123 said:

Not far wrong...

Fux News - Fairly Unbalanced

Louie Gohmert is the only thing keeping Matt Gaetz from being The Goddamn Dumbest Member of Congress.

• Follow this logic...
    1Trump has mild disease
    2. So, Immune system doing its job
    3. Prescribe steroid, recommended by NIH and WHO, only for severe cases when immune system is overreacting.
    4. Steroids suppress the immune system which in a mild case is potentially harmful.
    5. Signs of lung damage noted.
    6. Discharge the lump tomorrow,

Sounds like the Bully In Chief is hard at work, as usual.