Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Vent About Global Pandemic Management *HERE*

Comments

• @MonzoPro said:

@knewspeak said:

@MonzoPro said:

I think we’re reaching a point, where the reality of the criminal mishandling of the crisis is sinking into the brains of even the most hardened Tory supporters. The governments approval ratings are going through the floor here (and it’s joint lowest in the world), and corporate manslaughter cases are being openly discussed now. Each of those 65,000 deaths will have friends and family mourning them. Relatives of those that died due to a lack of essential PPE will want answers. The herd immunity plot will haunt the Tory party for decades.

Brexit? It can’t happen this year, as a no-deal is the only option on the table, and it would totally destroy an already battered UK. That’s not to say it won’t, anything is possible with the maniacs in charge, but there will be a serious fight to stop it if they try. My guess is an extension.

No deal is what the nutters dream of.

It's going to be all about timing. If the adverse effects are exposed early enough to apply for an extension, then hopefully there will be a significant percentage of selfish nutters that won't want to be worse off, and since deep down the government know this will be a total anihilation of the economy, will grab any excuse they can to press the pause button.

They didn't do their homework, this isn't what tey thought it would be, and they know they've screwed up. If they think a big enough chunk of Leave voters are having second thoughts, they can use the impact of the virus as an excuse to pause, and not do too much damage to their reputation as the 'get Brexit done' party as a result.

I'm guessing of course, and trying to second guess the thought prosesses of Tory/Leave voters is making me feel the need to have a wash, but that's my hunch, particularly if it coincides with a second virus wave.

Isn't there a requirement from the EU that if there's no deal by the end of this year then they want to postpone Brexit by 2 years? I'm sure I read something like that. If that's correct and there's no deal by the end of the year it's going to really hammer Britain...

• edited June 2020

@michael_m said:

@MonzoPro said:

@knewspeak said:

@MonzoPro said:

I think we’re reaching a point, where the reality of the criminal mishandling of the crisis is sinking into the brains of even the most hardened Tory supporters. The governments approval ratings are going through the floor here (and it’s joint lowest in the world), and corporate manslaughter cases are being openly discussed now. Each of those 65,000 deaths will have friends and family mourning them. Relatives of those that died due to a lack of essential PPE will want answers. The herd immunity plot will haunt the Tory party for decades.

Brexit? It can’t happen this year, as a no-deal is the only option on the table, and it would totally destroy an already battered UK. That’s not to say it won’t, anything is possible with the maniacs in charge, but there will be a serious fight to stop it if they try. My guess is an extension.

No deal is what the nutters dream of.

It's going to be all about timing. If the adverse effects are exposed early enough to apply for an extension, then hopefully there will be a significant percentage of selfish nutters that won't want to be worse off, and since deep down the government know this will be a total anihilation of the economy, will grab any excuse they can to press the pause button.

They didn't do their homework, this isn't what tey thought it would be, and they know they've screwed up. If they think a big enough chunk of Leave voters are having second thoughts, they can use the impact of the virus as an excuse to pause, and not do too much damage to their reputation as the 'get Brexit done' party as a result.

I'm guessing of course, and trying to second guess the thought prosesses of Tory/Leave voters is making me feel the need to have a wash, but that's my hunch, particularly if it coincides with a second virus wave.

Isn't there a requirement from the EU that if there's no deal by the end of this year then they want to postpone Brexit by 2 years? I'm sure I read something like that. If that's correct and there's no deal by the end of the year it's going to really hammer Britain...

There's no guarantee of an extension, and today the Tories confirmed 'Britain will not seek to extend Brexit transition period'.

Since there's almost no likelihood of any kind of decent deal (as in 'a lot worse off than we are already', rather than 'catastrophe'), then it's highly likely we will be leaving with no deal. Which will basically trash the UK economy, and destroy most of our rights and protections in the process.

An extension is the best we can hope for, to rebuild the economy from the virus hit, and concentrate on keeping people healthy and safe.

If the Tories keep on their suicidal no-deal path, then there will be some serious discruption and resistance on the streets.

• I do love a good troll...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I do love a good troll...

Yeah I saw that one too. It’s probably not real, but hilarious nonetheless.

• @richardyot said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I do love a good troll...

Yeah I saw that one too. It’s probably not real, but hilarious nonetheless.

The version I saw outside of here was accompanied by the message ‘if I go missing, y’all know why...‘ 🤣

• @richardyot said:
    I think this might be his lowest point yet....

Oh, give him time...

• Read what a lot of epidemiologists are saying. TLDR: the WHO study doesn’t really say what the headlines imply

https://www.statnews.com/2020/06/09/who-comments-asymptomatic-spread-covid-19/

• edited June 2020

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Pretty sure the caller here is @richardyot

Yup, this guy and I were both kicked in the head by a horse ;)

• @richardyot said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Much venerated in our house Mister B...I am a hound for Diaries and his are very worthwhile, I also bought this primer for someone recently which was appreciated...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@richardyot said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Much venerated in our house Mister B...I am a hound for Diaries and his are very worthwhile, I also bought this primer for someone recently which was appreciated...

I’m not a massive fan of Benn Jnr., though his dad was cool.

• Yes, I may not have agreed with him on all things but I have a lot of time for Tony Benn. One of the very few decent human beings in government anywhere.

• @MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@richardyot said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

I’m not a massive fan of Benn Jnr., though his dad was cool.

Funny isn't it. I've been gone so long that the younger Benn means nothing to me...

• @qryss said:
    Yes, I may not have agreed with him on all things but I have a lot of time for Tony Benn. One of the very few decent human beings in government anywhere.

Very cool.

• edited June 2020

Few interesting twitter feeds up from the ahem ‘counter protests’ today down london, saw a few people wearing masks but not many. Boris has been fanning the flames with a few other high profile tories all week, reducing all the people who want to see positive change down to far left and blm thugs, claiming the whole movement has been hijacked, be interesting to see his take on today’s events.

Click on the above twitter thread to open it out, this is from a telegraph journo.

https://mobile.twitter.com/docrussjackson/status/1271781629564981248

One thing that really pisses me off, is these far-right shysters, claiming to love their country, culture etc, then claiming the left are nazis and fascists, only to then turn round and do the nazi fecking salute outside the cenotaph war memorial. Disrespectful to the extreme, surprised no vets, cleaned their clocks for pulling stuff like that, remember watching how much mental and emotional pain my grandad had at the end of his life especially, after serving in ww2.

https://www.indy100.com/article/london-protests-far-right-nazi-salutes-cenotaph-london-9564516

• So if you're anti-anti-racist, what exactly are you? 🤔🤨

• @richardyot said:
    So if you're anti-anti-racist, what exactly are you? 🤔🤨

A proud patriot, defending our statues, memorials and culture from marauding thugs, not far right or anything, here is a comrade in arms doing some thirsty memorial defence work.

• Jesus christ, this sort of sheet is going to happen all night, hope no-one gets seriously injured or killed later, there isn’t a protest for them to counter protest against.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Tom_Norm/status/1271832403070377986

• Vile thugs.

• edited June 2020

FOX caught out by the Seattle Times:

1) Doctoring/Photoshopping a composite to make peaceful protests look armed and violent as part of a news story (not op-ed, as much as there's a difference at FOX)

2) Attributing a photo from burning things in Minneapolis to Seattle as part of the same "news"

3) Getting called out, apologizing, and managing to lie again in the apology

Remember to stick to your narrative right-wingers: there's no such thing as peaceful protests, and liberals and their cities are horrible horrible horrible. Even if you have to make s**t up to portray them that way, because facts don't matter.

No, this isn't pandemic management per se, just another data point on why anything resembling news/opinion from FOX should be ignored.

• All this chaos just means we need better history lessons, then to learn from it and change. Not to mention the Virus.

This applies to all, especially the thugs.

• @MonzoPro said:

Brexit already happened on the 31st January, it is too late to stop it. The only reason the real pain hasn’t hit yet is due to the transition period that ends at the end of the year.

The transition could be extended if requested by the end of June, i.e. within the next two weeks, but Johnson has already said they won’t request one, and Starmer does not appear to be fighting for it.

Sorry, but I currently cannot see any other scenario than a major crash and burn No Deal by January. :(

• @Vip8888 said:

@MonzoPro said:

Brexit already happened on the 31st January, it is too late to stop it. The only reason the real pain hasn’t hit yet is due to the transition period that ends at the end of the year.

The transition could be extended if requested by the end of June, i.e. within the next two weeks, but Johnson has already said they won’t request one, and Starmer does not appear to be fighting for it.

Sorry, but I currently cannot see any other scenario than a major crash and burn No Deal by January. :(

The procedure has been initiated, but we haven’t left yet, so it’s not impossible to stop, but I’d agree it is not going to happen, they’ll be hoping nobody notices the train wreck amongst the most horrific car pile up that is the economy.

• edited June 2020

@Vip8888 said:

@MonzoPro said:

I’m pretty sure the brakes could be put on after June if there is no progress, or at least concessions by the British gov to phase in new measures.

But I agree they won’t. Brexit is a cult. It was never going to be better, and no-deal in the middle of a pandemic will finish us off. It was dumb three years ago, now it’s suicidal. The fact that so many still support it just shows how crazed the public have become.

I think Starmer has been concentrating on holding the government to account on their mishandling of the current virus crisis, but I’m sure he’ll address Brexit at some point soon. Problem is he wants Labour to be electable, and with so many of the public still screaming for Brexit, he’ll have a hard job getting them on side.

• @knewspeak said:

@Vip8888 said:

@MonzoPro said:

The procedure has been initiated, but we haven’t left yet, so it’s not impossible to stop, but I’d agree it is not going to happen, they’ll be hoping nobody notices the train wreck amongst the most horrific car pile up that is the economy.

Article 50 was triggered in March 2017, after some extensions to the leaving date the UK formally left the EU on 31st Jan. Sorry, but there is no longer any way to stop or cancel Brexit as it has happened, at this stage the only option would be to apply to rejoin.

• And if Starmer is going to do something he'd better get moving, after 30th June it's going to be too late for another extension to the transition period, which by default means No Deal by 1st Jan.

• @Vip8888 said:

@knewspeak said:

@Vip8888 said:

@MonzoPro said:

Article 50 was triggered in March 2017, after some extensions to the leaving date the UK formally left the EU on 31st Jan. Sorry, but there is no longer any way to stop or cancel Brexit as it has happened, at this stage the only option would be to apply to rejoin.

Or asked to stay. Highly unlikely, because of foolish pride, on all sides.