Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bristol Manor - New album Coming - Promo Video

Hope to release my next album in a month or two. Made a little promo video for the release

New album release soon. Promo video here:

Comments

  • Well done, sir. I was looking out for new music from you for some time now. Your music is always inspiring and you are certainly one of the best musicians on this forum.

  • awesome! digging your other album allot ... this video / track is really nice! did you use a lot of ios for this project?

  • Are you from Bristol, @Halftone ?

  • Cool, looking forward to it!

  • @Bobbejaan said:
    Well done, sir. I was looking out for new music from you for some time now. Your music is always inspiring and you are certainly one of the best musicians on this forum.

    Thank! > @reasOne said:

    awesome! digging your other album allot ... this video / track is really nice! did you use a lot of ios for this project?

    Thanks man - entire album made on iPad with apps - then I export and do a simple mastering in Adobe Audition on desktop. I don't think I'll ever go back to making music on a desktop system.

    @Michael_R_Grant said:
    Are you from Bristol, @Halftone ?

    No - Canada. > @richardyot said:

    Cool, looking forward to it!

    Thanks! You've been a great supporter of my stuff!

  • Hey @Halftone - just picked up your new album. I love your stuff and can't wait to dig into this one. Keep up the fantastic work!

  • @Daveypoo said:
    Hey @Halftone - just picked up your new album. I love your stuff and can't wait to dig into this one. Keep up the fantastic work!

    hey thanks @Daveypoo - you are fast! I just uploaded it this morning - and I had set a release date of April 2 on my bandcamp page ... so didn't plan on it be released until then. Consider yourself in the exclusive club of having the only version out there currently. I made the album private just now, and will set it to public on April 2, when it's released on Spotify, Apple, etc.

    but again, thanks for your support and kind words!

  • Ha, just clicked on my Bandcamp email and wondered where it had disappeared to. :)

  • @SpookyZoo said:
    Ha, just clicked on my Bandcamp email and wondered where it had disappeared to. :)

    You should've been as fast as @Daveypoo

    Good things come to those who wait...

  • Hehehe - pre-release version!

    Love your stuff @Halftone - just trying to support the cause. Sorry if I jumped the gun!

  • edited March 14

    @Daveypoo said:
    Hehehe - pre-release version!

    Love your stuff @Halftone - just trying to support the cause. Sorry if I jumped the gun!

    No problem at all! Thanks. Hope you enjoy it!

  • I made another teaser video for my upcoming album.

    I'll probably release another one or two, as I'm having fun making them.

  • Hey @Halftone, I’m really impressed with your music and accompanying videos. You obviously put quite a bit of time and effort into your craft. Clearly you enjoy what you do, and you’re very good at it. I don’t mean to pry, but I have to ask- are you seeing any (relatively) significant profits from your work, in addition to the personal satisfaction I’m sure it brings you? Many of us still hold on to a sliver of hope that we might turn our passion into something somewhat profitable, and it seems you’ve achieved a level of production that would be a good indicator. Thanks in advance, and congrats on your level of success, profitable or not. Well done.

  • @AnalogCortex said:
    Hey @Halftone, I’m really impressed with your music and accompanying videos. You obviously put quite a bit of time and effort into your craft. Clearly you enjoy what you do, and you’re very good at it. I don’t mean to pry, but I have to ask- are you seeing any (relatively) significant profits from your work, in addition to the personal satisfaction I’m sure it brings you? Many of us still hold on to a sliver of hope that we might turn our passion into something somewhat profitable, and it seems you’ve achieved a level of production that would be a good indicator. Thanks in advance, and congrats on your level of success, profitable or not. Well done.

    Thanks for your comments. I'll say I never expected to make any money off my music 5-6 years ago. So any cent I make is like icing on the cake. For my 5 albums on bandcamp I've made almost $200 I think total(Over 3-4 years) And last time I checked my amuse profile I was at $3.52 I think for my last album streams. Like you said - there's always hope that a certain track might get a few more streams than others (a "minor" hit relatively speaking) and you make a few dollars from it ... but that's never the goal. My dream would be getting a few seconds of one of my tracks as background music in a tv show or movie. I think that'd be really cool. Even an indie flick.

    So I guess the short answer is no significant profit - but I'm more than pleased if I make any money. Cheers!

    Btw - since I had extra time this week, I made another quick teaser video. This one is my favourite of the three:

Sign In or Register to comment.