Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bram Bos [Tribute] Vol I

Just finished collecting all the BB apps. Tried to incorporate all the apps but my air 2 was struggling at the end. A softer side of my noise making.

Comments

• Nice drifty ambience rooted in the rhythmic groove.

• Thank you for the feedback! Scatterbrain is such a useful tool for transforming a track.

@craftycurate said:
    Nice drifty ambience rooted in the rhythmic groove.

• Ohhhhh! A tribute! I'm flattered and honored! :)

• Nice stuff. And thanks for posting!

• Thanks for the inspiration. Wasn’t sure if I should’ve called it a Tribute or something else. Next one will be more chaotic. Need to research mozaic next.

@brambos said:
    Ohhhhh! A tribute! I'm flattered and honored! :)

Appreciate it, thanks for checking it out.

@kinkujin said:
    Nice stuff. And thanks for posting!

• I have the full collection too. I once made a track with nothing but 6 instances of Ruismaker Noir (and a couple of effects).

• Very cool, now you can run all that through scatterbrain and see what happens

@drcongo said:
    I have the full collection too. I once made a track with nothing but 6 instances of Ruismaker Noir (and a couple of effects).