Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

#303day Liveset with my Ugly Baby on acid

IGTV here: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B9VMLy0hrhy/?igshid=1i3tbah5h5qxh
Soundcloud here:

I’m really happy with this iteration of the setup. Decided to weld in @jimpavloff ‘s pure Acid to my setup for #303day... would have loved the multiout option BEFORE though...😉

Here’s the @MIDIDesigner template and the AUM screens.

I was able to drive this thing to some pretty different places in one continuous jam with no real planning other than randomly creating 4 pureacid patterns.

Comments

• That looks sic! An amazing midi interface. I find throwing Pure Acid into Jammpro produces some great sounds

• Plus a great track!

• thats dope! I slowly becaming a fan of your ugly baby

• Been trying to build my own. Not that easy.

• @MonkeyDrummer this is insane! And so good to listen! Congratulations, mate!

• @cian said:
    Been trying to build my own. Not that easy.

It's been a wip for a few years so no, not easy. 😉

• Thanks for comments kids! Next challenge is to try to replicate the setup and Workflow with hardware... Weird that basically same hardware setup doesn't yield results that are even close...

• @MonkeyDrummer I would relly apreciate if you one day will record video while you jamming. It's not every day you meet such complex and inspirational stuff
    P.S. pardon me for my english

• @lazyass said:
    @MonkeyDrummer I would relly apreciate if you one day will record video while you jamming. It's not every day you meet such complex and inspirational stuff

I’ve thought about... I’m not sure just a screen recording would be all that amazing, so I’d have to rig up a camera... I could prob do a tutorial or walkthrough as well...

• @MonkeyDrummer said:

@lazyass said:
    @MonkeyDrummer I would relly apreciate if you one day will record video while you jamming. It's not every day you meet such complex and inspirational stuff

I’ve thought about... I’m not sure just a screen recording would be all that amazing, so I’d have to rig up a camera... I could prob do a tutorial or walkthrough as well...

1000% this.