Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stand Alone Tracker/Sampler from PolyEnd. WOW!!!

1234568»

Comments

• Maybe they can port Mutable's other modules in there, that would be sweet.

• Following up on this topic: does anyone have the Polyend Tracker? Anyone in love or hate with it? If so please share. x

• i've been thinking about picking one up... been watching a ton of videos on youtube, some cool tracks by this dude

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RScA3rey9_Y

• edited October 2020

Cool update.

Must admit this device has the best look ever.

Can we have a iOS version please!

• Have you tried VividTracker ?

• edited October 2020

@CRAKROX said:
    Have you tried VividTracker ?

@CRAKROX Actually just downloaded it as want to try out this workflow. Hopefully it will be AU soon heard it was in Alpha testing. I noticed it only shows as a IAA generator in AUM haven’t found the midi out option yet .

Definitely think there is a gap in the market for some dev to produce a high end tracker app based on something like Polyend. Will try out Vivid Tracker and see how it rates.

Maybe @Samu can confirm it has midi if he has the app ?

• @Jumpercollins said:

@CRAKROX said:

@CRAKROX Actually just downloaded it as want to try out this workflow. Hopefully it will be AU soon heard it was in Alpha testing. I noticed it only shows as a IAA generator in AUM haven’t found the midi out option yet .

Definitely think there is a gap in the market for some dev to produce a high end tracker app based on something like Polyend. Will try out Vivid Tracker and see how it rates.

VividTracker does support midi out (16 tracks, Polyend Tracker I think is only 8)
    I’m terms of high end trackers on iOS, I’m sure you’ve considered SunVox...

Also: VividTracker projects (and PixiTracker projects) export in-device to SunVox

• @Littlewoodg said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@CRAKROX said:

VividTracker does support midi out (16 tracks, Polyend Tracker I think is only 8)
    I’m terms of high end trackers on iOS, I’m sure you’ve considered SunVox...

Also: VividTracker projects (and PixiTracker projects) export in-device to SunVox

Thanks for the info. Just getting into trackers seeing what I think. Lots to learn!

• Hoping so much for a MIDI AU Tracker 🙏😁

• @auxmux said:
    Hoping so much for a MIDI AU Tracker 🙏😁

Don't know if SunVox 1.9.6 will have Midi Out support in the AUv3. The stand-alone already supports it Mdi In & Out...
    Midi In works in both stand-alone and AUv3 already and it's lots of fun :)

• Yeah, @Samu, I should try syncing standalone to AUM.

• edited October 2020

This is such a slick little device. Wish i understood the workflow of trackers more before dropping $600 on it though 🤪

@auxmux fwiw, i made this sort of workflow video after MidiOut stand alone showed up on SunVox many moons ago:
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/37077/sunvox-midi-continua-aural-journeys-just-jamming

Hope it helps or at least serves as good background music for you today 👊🏼™️

• So yeah, this is going to be a new sort of party

• @echoopera said:
    So yeah, this is going to be a new sort of party

Nope. I’m not gonna mention the screen protector. Uh-huh.

• @SpookyZoo i was hoping you’d chime in 🤪

• @echoopera said:
    @SpookyZoo i was hoping you’d chime in 🤪

I knew you purposely left it on haha. 😂 Have fun!

• Christmas came early.

• @echoopera said:
    Christmas came early.

Admit it. You bought for the NES emulator.

• @GovernorSilver said:

@echoopera said:
    Christmas came early.

Admit it. You bought for the NES emulator.

But of course 😬

• edited December 2020

So far so good on adapting to the Tracker workflow for music making. Here’s the result after a few days of working with this interesting and wonderful instrument:

Next step is to get the iPad and Gauss into the workflow.

• Really nice video and interview on the Polyend Tracker:

• I've got a bnib, unopened one for sale if you're in the UK and have a hankering. Would be fine with f2f.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Been jamming on mine all day. Best bit of hardware I've bought in years

• @echoopera said:
    Really nice video and interview on the Polyend Tracker:

Aaaaaaand now the PT is on the bucket list.

• @winconway said:

@ashh said:
    I've got a bnib, unopened one for sale if you're in the UK and have a hankering. Would be fine with f2f.

What price?

£380. It's brand new. Not eBay, only used once brand new but actually in a sealed box brand new. :)

• Just picked up a minty mki of this beauty (metal body and all) , and I was hesitant about it until I sampled from
    The FM radio lol.
    The radio picks up stations my OP1 never did.
    This bad bitch is probably gonna be my
    Ride or die and I wanted to
    Start making IDM anyways. Here we goooooo!