Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stand Alone Tracker/Sampler from PolyEnd. WOW!!!

Comments

• @Littlewoodg said:

@paradiddle said:
    Awesome, been tempted on a surface pro.

@Littlewoodg said:

@paradiddle said:
    Might as well use renoise on a surface pro

Exactly what I’ve been doing, Surface Pro 3 (i7 $649 at Walmart, $300 eBay) $80 for Renoise, $0 for SunVox....
    Not to mention you can have Bitwig on there too...and all yer VSTs...

Love my SP3, great prices for them these days...

what kind of battery time are you getting?

• i get an allergic reaction to glossy screens ☹️

• 2 mics, one fm radio and line in as sampling sources... sd card would be cool too

• The screen looks hmmm.

• edited March 2020

@kobamoto said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@paradiddle said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@paradiddle said:

Exactly what I’ve been doing, Surface Pro 3 (i7 $649 at Walmart, $300 eBay) $80 for Renoise, $0 for SunVox....

Not tablet style, definitely. 90-120 mins
    This for a 6 year old machine.
    Newer SP’s may be a bit different.

• Looks more interesting all the time, with this and the SP2400 arriving this year it looks like a good time for stand alone samplers.

• @Littlewoodg said:

@kobamoto said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@paradiddle said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@paradiddle said:

believe it or not I just need something more compact, I'm so used to being spoiled with light tablets and computers..

• @CRAKROX said:
    Looks more interesting all the time, with this and the SP2400 arriving this year it looks like a good time for stand alone samplers.

while they can get the parts that is

• I don’t thing it has a touch screen. By the looks of it and the cursor keys I think you navigate it like an Excell Spreadsheet.
    Also the glossy screen is a protector. It has a pull-tab in the bottom left side.

• edited March 2020

@kobamoto said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@kobamoto said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@paradiddle said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@paradiddle said:

believe it or not I just need something more compact, I'm so used to being spoiled with light tablets and computers..

I get it...size wise the SP3 is about as big as that big boy iPad Pro. About the same weight but a bit thicker.

• I'll just get another iPad.

• I'm hoping the Tracker has some tricks up it's sleeve we can't see cause if not they won't sell enough of these.

• Renoise on a £30 ebay laptop will be ten times as powerful and run VST, cant see the audience for this.

• Yeah...I am hoping it's something more than an 8 channel tracker with Sampler Capabilities. Not having any onboard synths, makes me wonder if you can play samples as instruments.

Guess we'll know more on the 18th of this month. Hopefully Loopop will have a video to reveal everything. :)

• edited March 2020

@Turntablist said:
    Renoise on a £30 ebay laptop will be ten times as powerful and run VST, cant see the audience for this.

This, not to mention SunVox on the device you already have in your hand

• edited March 2020

Cool. Was hoping someone posted that. Can’t wait for a Loopop demo

• Ok yes I want to play with this

• notice what he said about their sleeves...

• Just on the UX side, the teasers make this seem like it brings lessons from monome, maschine/push, video/3D editing, tablets, and trackers to crack the nut of bringing an intuitive learning curve to the payoff of Elektron style 2 handed hardware interface. Looks like a game breaker to me...

• @ohwell said:
    Just on the UX side, the teasers make this seem like it brings lessons from monome, maschine/push, video/3D editing, tablets, and trackers to crack the nut of bringing an intuitive learning curve to the payoff of Elektron style 2 handed hardware interface. Looks like a game breaker to me...

As long as its not a bank account breaker they should sell a few of these to us nerdy types 😬

• @echoopera said:

@ohwell said:
    Just on the UX side, the teasers make this seem like it brings lessons from monome, maschine/push, video/3D editing, tablets, and trackers to crack the nut of bringing an intuitive learning curve to the payoff of Elektron style 2 handed hardware interface. Looks like a game breaker to me...

As long as its not a bank account breaker they should sell a few of these to us nerdy types 😬

Myesm! If I unbreak my bank account I might be among those! 🤓

• If I had the $, (1k?) it’d be this or Deluge
    But I’m just dreamin

• just got a used deluge from the facebook group.
    never had that much fun with a digital instrument.

• edited March 2020

@dreamrobe said:
    just got a used deluge from the facebook group.
    never had that much fun with a digital instrument.

I believe it and that’s the problem right there: I know it would be tons o’fun. Same thing here, this box has fun written all over it. I’ve tried to resist from the start of the thread but

• edited March 2020

@brambos said:
    This looks intriguing. Although in my mind a tracker needs Querty input. Maybe I’m showing my age here.

Yer not alone on this one. I look at sunvox and know it's an absolute powerhouse but without easy/fast qwerty input I can't seem to get on with it. Maybe this'll have a USB host port?

Will be interesting to see how they make use of the grid.