Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Music Festivals (uk mainly) where are you going?

edited March 2020 in Other

Music festival season is approaching and many of us in the UK will want to participate in this overpriced celebration of music in its various forms.

I’m thinking of going to a few but personally I’m not a fan of the massive and loud ones but more like grassroots and clever music etc.

My mate organises one where I am in Oxfordshire but this year they’re having a break. If any of you have any contacts maybe even for performing that might be yet another way of doing it. Can talk. If not even hooking up with some iPads and power banks or simply guitars and shakers whateva. I wonder...

Comments

• edited March 2020

There is a festie in Wales called Ship Music Festival that I have fond memories of ;) It”s a festival where I discover a certain Ozzy or Kiwi band The Cat Empire....

• Festival fever hey ......

• @supadom said:
    There is a festie in Wales called Ship Music Festival that I have fond memories of ;) It”s a festival where I discover a certain Ozzy or Kiwi band The Cat Empire....

Do you mean Sheep Music? That’s just down the road from here. I usually go, played quite a few times too. On again this year (depending on virus crap not getting in the way).

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @MonzoPro said:

@supadom said:

Do you mean Sheep Music? That’s just down the road from here. I usually go, played quite a few times too. On again this year (depending on virus crap not getting in the way).

Yes, that’s the one! Small world! It flashed on my fb timeline the other day which brought fond memories. The trouble is I can’t remember which ex girlfriend I was with at the time. Old age huh?

I remember they had a break for a year or two. I’d be keen to go/hook up but I’m threading with caution because of the damn virus. I wonder if festivals will be affected by cancellations? It’s only a couple of hours drive so might be tempted. 15-16th of August, CV might have blown over by then?

There is another festival in Wales that my mate coorganises called Unearthed. I was going to play it 2 years ago but things got complicated with my wife and had to cancel. Might go as a punter though this year.

• @d4d0ug said:
    Off to Green Man festy in Breacon again this year.

Previous years we were regulars at Wilderness and Towersey. Not playing, just partying.

How’s Green Man for quality of music?

I went to wilderness last year because my mate’s band was playing and other friends have in the past but I have to say I was disappointed by quality of music. Seems like they’re trying to make too many people happy ending up with Jooles Holland type shit. Not that there’s anything wrong with JH just not exactly what I’d like at festivals.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @supadom said:

Yes, that’s the one! Small world! It flashed on my fb timeline the other day which brought fond memories. The trouble is I can’t remember which ex girlfriend I was with at the time. Old age huh?

I remember they had a break for a year or two. I’d be keen to go/hook up but I’m threading with caution because of the damn virus. I wonder if festivals will be affected by cancellations? It’s only a couple of hours drive so might be tempted. 15-16th of August, CV might have blown over by then?

Difficult to say, maybe. We haven't booked anything this year, not even a holiday.

Sheep Music is great. Started as a proper little hippy thing up on the hill, before moving to the go-cart racetrack, and then the field in town. Last time I went it was thigh-deep in mud, so it was cancelled for a bit.

My ex played in a band with two of the organisers and I used to do the posters. We'd also give the nod to other friends in bands, so our house would be bursting to the seams with musicians staying, playing the festival, and then jamming into the small hours at ours.

@supadom said:

There is another festival in Wales that my mate coorganises called Unearthed. I was going to play it 2 years ago but things got complicated with my wife and had to cancel. Might go as a punter though this year.

Ah, don't know that one. There's another small festival called Landed, which is more electronic/dancey, literally five minutes from our house here. I haven't been to that one as I'm usually off doing something else. Looks like Unearthed is near Solva on the coast - that's an absolutely lovely location - worth going just for that.

• Stop it, all this talk of festivals...bah, I haven't had the chance to go to one for years, Last one I went to was Guilfes, been there a few times, and a couple of trips to Glastonbury in the 90's....we have Parklife a few miles up the road, but that has had a bad rep...aggression in Manchester ? never ! LOL

• How do festivals even work nowadays?
    Everybody with gloves, masks, hazmat suits?
    Just like raves.

• @jolico said:
    How do festivals even work nowadays?
    Everybody with gloves, masks, hazmat suits?
    Just like raves.

yeah, like a rave but without the whistles
    hahaha :D