Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

JammPro official help thread

124»

Comments

  • @d4d0ug said:
    Hey @JammPro now I have a feature request 😄

    Pre-roll appears to enable a metronome count in. Any chance a visual count in could be configured instead as a setting? So my live looping isn’t plagued with metronome sounds 😀

    noted as feature request. thanks!

  • @dansorce said:

    not quite dead! Ive just made a rare visit! y
    you are dsorce on discord, yes? ping me mattblack a link to a zip of the file and I'll see if it can be rescued.

    also see this howto:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AgHMC1ckL4312y1JeJpvgbk0FJv_OVMzm3DapH91gG4/edit?usp=sharing

    ios 13.4.1
    Jammpro latest version

    Can any one help me with my now corrupted Set.
    

    Loading set sometimes or replacing sounds seems to get it confused

    (If ‘Open’ is ghosted, its probably because a folder (or other unsuitable) file is selected and you cannot Open folders. Deselect unsuitable files.) Is this considered ghosted?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6qq3ki5b5pev6zg/RPReplay_Final1630868639.MP4?dl=0

    I see files being imported are going to a different folder!
    they are being imported here

    loading multiple files in Stabs
    freezes

    

  • We are hanging out more on Discord now BTW.
    https://discord.com/channels/707983335611432963/708001974573989969

    can reveal that a new version with much improved performance and groovy new functions is coming soon. Super coders Snake Don Chris and Ant1 solved the 'threading problem' ! x

  • @JammPro said:
    We are hanging out more on Discord now BTW.
    https://discord.com/channels/707983335611432963/708001974573989969

    can reveal that a new version with much improved performance and groovy new functions is coming soon. Super coders Snake Don Chris and Ant1 solved the 'threading problem' ! x

    wtf Discord always tells me that my email address is invalid. It's on my own domain that I pay for, and their support never answers me. I've been trying for months. I'll love you forever if you can help me get through to them because yours is the third important Discord that I'm locked out of.

  • @JammPro said:
    We are hanging out more on Discord now BTW.
    https://discord.com/channels/707983335611432963/708001974573989969

    can reveal that a new version with much improved performance and groovy new functions is coming soon. Super coders Snake Don Chris and Ant1 solved the 'threading problem' ! x

    Hey Matt. Can you post a link to the server invite, please? I can’t seem to open that channel link.

    You’re a legend by the way! I had some of my best nights dancing at the Blue Note in Hoxton Square. 👊

  • @gusgranite said:
    Hey Matt. Can you post a link to the server invite, please? I can’t seem to open that channel link.

    +1. I just got an email Discord accepts. I'm registered, but I can't figure out how to get onto the JammPro Discord.

  • edited February 4

    Hello ! No news about this amazing app, is there some users in tha place ?
    Would like to know what kind of Ipad is a good choice for this App.

    The Ipad 2021 work well ? Or Ipad Pro 9,7 ?

    Thanks for your feedback, i planned to buy one for this app (already fan of NinjaJamm).

  • Dear JammPro-Team...
    I've got a problem to restore my purchase... Ios 15.3.1 on IPad 7th Gen. Bought it with another Ios-device (second IPad) , tried to "Restore Purchases" ... several times...nothing happend. Hm. What to do?

  • I recently opened Jamm Pro up again, only to discover that the audio import seems to be broken. I’ve checked the basics (restore purchases, deleting and re-downloading the app), but no luck. Has anybody had a similar experience? I note the app hasn’t been updated in a year, btw.

  • @taktik said:
    Hello ! No news about this amazing app, is there some users in tha place ?
    Would like to know what kind of Ipad is a good choice for this App.

    The Ipad 2021 work well ? Or Ipad Pro 9,7 ?

    Thanks for your feedback, i planned to buy one for this app (already fan of NinjaJamm).

    hey taktik, both those would work well I think.

  • OK hedz, new version 1.2 of JP is out, with much improved performance and groovy new functions. Super coders Snake Don Chris and Ant1 solved the 'threading problem' ! which means less glitches and smooth preset switching. Features:
    • Add new Width parameter to Master FX, adds Stereo Width.

    • New adjustable Clip Loop In/Out points.

    • Adjustable Start point for Clip.

    • Larger waveform view in Clip panel, waveform updates with Clip vol changes.

    • New sample Trim function, located in Clip panel.

    • Delay time now free or tempo synced.

    • Channel Pitch slider can be locked in place by holding Shift, then release finger from slider.

    • Channel Pitch slider state can now be saved in a Patch slot.

    • Many more minor bugfixes and improvements.

    Enjoy, sorry for rare appearances here.
    x
    Matt

  • @itgetslouder said:
    I recently opened Jamm Pro up again, only to discover that the audio import seems to be broken. I’ve checked the basics (restore purchases, deleting and re-downloading the app), but no luck. Has anybody had a similar experience? I note the app hasn’t been updated in a year, btw.

    try the new update, mail [email protected] if it still doesnt work.

  • edited May 13

    @beeblebroxx said:
    Dear JammPro-Team...
    I've got a problem to restore my purchase... Ios 15.3.1 on IPad 7th Gen. Bought it with another Ios-device (second IPad) , tried to "Restore Purchases" ... several times...nothing happend. Hm. What to do?

    sorry for delay. I tried Restore Purchases and it workd ok just now. a workround would be : use Files app to copy Sets from one Ipad to the other. They are not copy protected and live in the OnMyIpad/JammPro/Packs folder
    mail [email protected] for more support!

  • Coming soon : stab quantise and Action Recorder (working, loop play back up to 16 bars of all yr actions)awesome!)

  • All sounds ace, nice one Matt 🙏

  • edited July 25

    I saw a video of the action sequencer/recorder, but cannot seem to find it (there seems to be a JammPro logo with the text ‘play’ where the hand logo is/was in the action recorder video).
    Can anyone help me access this function? Or is it not yet/no longer in the app? Thank you!

    edit: I think I read over the answer two posts above here. Ignore this post.

  • @prtr_jan said:
    I saw a video of the action sequencer/recorder, but cannot seem to find it (there seems to be a JammPro logo with the text ‘play’ where the hand logo is/was in the action recorder video).
    Can anyone help me access this function? Or is it not yet/no longer in the app? Thank you!

    edit: I think I read over the answer two posts above here. Ignore this post.

    hey! yes, the Action Sequencer is coming but is not ready for release yet. will keep you posted.

  • edited August 7

    @JammPro said:
    A message from Matt Black:

    this is the official support for JP. Sorry but we dont have the people to respond to PMs and the Devs priority is fixing bugs; this is the place to get us! We will endeavour to respond asap to questions and bug reports. Bug reports are most useful when accompanied by short screen recordings. Heres an example:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/15v11404cxmzpkf/bar count should reset on set load-102.MP4?dl=0

    Before submitting a bug please update to latest version of Jamm Pro and also include iOS and iPad model in your post.
    thanks
    M

    Update on this intro post.

    Hi there audiobus community. I'm Nathaniel and I'll be monitoring this account for any queries and support requests posted.

    You can even Private Message this account and I will respond within 24hrs with either an answer or an acknowledgement of your issue.

    Looking forward to helping you all.

    N.

  • This is awesome thanks friend!

  • Most overlooked app on all of ios and great devs, much recommended!

  • Any plans for a VST version of JammPro?

  • edited August 12

    @FrontierBadger said:
    Any plans for a VST version of JammPro?

    Thanks for the interesting question. At this point in time I do not believe this is on the roadmap, though will ask for confirmation when I next get a chance.

    Thanks for your support of Jamm Pro and being part of this community.

    Nathaniel

  • @FrontierBadger said:
    Any plans for a VST version of JammPro?

    Thanks for the interesting question. At this point in time I have> @JammPro said:

    We are hanging out more on Discord now BTW.
    https://discord.com/channels/707983335611432963/708001974573989969

    can reveal that a new version with much improved performance and groovy new functions is coming soon. Super coders Snake Don Chris and Ant1 solved the 'threading problem' ! x

    For anyone who needs it, this discord link should read https://discord.gg/7CUWNyKR3A

    Apologies for any confusion there.

Sign In or Register to comment.