Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

JammPro official help thread

2»

Comments

• edited March 31

Check out this live jam stream with Jamm Pro (Matt Black) x Endlesss (Tim Exile) on Twitch
    2pm UK time Tues 31 Mar
    This should be fun!
    https://live.endlesss.fm/

• @JammPro said:
    Check out this live jam stream with Jamm Pro (Matt Black) x Endlesss (Tim Exile) on Twitch
    2pm UK time Tues 31 Mar
    This should be fun!
    https://live.endlesss.fm/

NICE!

• This is more of a feature inquiry, not a bug report (no issues on my 12.9 2018 iPad Pro!):

I’d like to launch and stop clips, preferably quantized, similar to Launchpad...tap to launch, tap again to stop.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks for any help, and this cool performance tool!

• OUT NOW: LSxCC - 'InterGalactic Beech Bar'

See you at the Beach Bar for some InterGalactic chat and chill.

Available now from the in-App Store.

Video Link:

• Yo crew, we’re excited to announce that Pirate TV returns for a double this week!

First up, Matt Black will host a special episode on San Francisco’s Fault Radio tomorrow at 7pm (BST). Then we’ll be back for our regular Pirate slot this Saturday evening at 9pm (BST).
    As always, Matt will be using Coldcut’s sonic weapon of choice - Jamm Pro / Ninja Jamm. Tune into tomorrow’s stream via Fault Radio’s page linked above & Saturday’s show both here and on our Twitch channel 🖖

• Why not make it a universal app? Sure, it wouldn't be nearly as usable on a phone, but on a large iPhone it would still be handy in many situations. My current-model Pro Max has more processing power than an iPad.

• @blipson said:
    Why not make it a universal app? Sure, it wouldn't be nearly as usable on a phone, but on a large iPhone it would still be handy in many situations. My current-model Pro Max has more processing power than an iPad.

+1 my 11 would handle it fine but my air 1 can’t handle it

• Having problems. Jammpro crashes when I remove my headphones. Recent save not saved, real shame my best work to date. Are the clips for the lost work saved in Jammpro folder?
    Using an Ipad Air bought last year with up to date IOS.

• @Toastedghost said:
    Having problems. Jammpro crashes when I remove my headphones. Recent save not saved, real shame my best work to date. Are the clips for the lost work saved in Jammpro folder?
    Using an Ipad Air bought last year with up to date IOS.

Uing Audiobus and Gestrument Pro

• edited July 4

Copied this from my musicplayer post as it seems the forum there is a bit silent and maybe someone can help me?

I'm not seeing a rule on what the clips have to be in terms of format and bar length. Maybe that might be causing some issues. I've only noticed mention of under 90s which mine are, and 44.1khz which mine aren't normally but reconverting didn't seem to fix my issues.
    So, for the first column I imported clips for my intro, 8bars. In the next column I have my first verse and the clips are 16bars. First plays fine, but the second column is playing at half speed. Is it because it's expecting everything now to be uniformly 8bars based on the first? Although then it would presumably double the speed now halve it. I've tried changing the beat/fft modes but no luck. Second set with this problem also has various length loops. I've played these loops in other apps like RemixLive and Launchpad and neither had a problem mixing and matching. Really hope this doesn't end up being the deal breaker, as I have already loop sets ready to go and this could be a pain, if not impossible to do

Minor Keys: In the manual I read that minor key is possible to set for each project, but I can't figure out how in the app. It only gives me majors. What am I missing?

I've also noticed sometimes a loop would get stuck on some point, in a beat repeat/record needle repeat fashion while the other clips play on. Haven't found the reason but it happened a few times. Sometimes tapping the clip again resets it but not always.

Hope that makes sense.