Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini bst 100 video demo.

edited March 2020 in Creations

Some background noise here and there.
It doesn’t come from the app at all,but from my connector.
The app sounds really good from clean to extremely saturated.
Really versatile amp sim!
Ps:i’ve used my ir cab because i really know them very well,and i’d like to do a test of amplitube’s soldano later today in which i will use the same ir cab.
Thanks a lot @NembriniAudio for bringing this to ios.
Flo

Comments

• For those interested,clean and crunch sounds begin at 8,20 mns.
    Thanks!

• Very nice demo @flo26
    This amp is really awesome and incredible noiseless even at high gain.
    It hands down the best for my needs on iOS, and it’s AUv3 too.
    The Soldano SLO 100 is a real masterpiece, maybe the ultimate ampli, but you need a stadium to play it (and a lot of money). This emulation it’s fair enough for a great sound and a civil coexistence with neighbors. 👍🤟

• I also couldn't resist buying this straight away. Its great, my feeling is that the psa1000 is probably my preferred sound, but it's too early to say. Phenomenal tone out of both of these whichever way u cut it.

• edited March 2020

@Faland said:
    Very nice demo @flo26
    This amp is really awesome and incredible noiseless even at high gain.
    It hands down the best for my needs on iOS, and it’s AUv3 too.
    The Soldano SLO 100 is a real masterpiece, maybe the ultimate ampli, but you need a stadium to play it (and a lot of money). This emulation it’s fair enough for a great sound and a civil coexistence with neighbors. 👍🤟

I’ve owned a soldano hr 50.It is a really great amp.Less gain than the slo,but same kind of sound.
    This app sounds really great!
    Amplitube’s soldano is really impressive too!
    I expected much more difference between both,but it’s definitely not the case.
    Enjoy!
    Flo

• The BST100 plugin has really grown on me over the course of today, very glad I bought it.

• @Gavinski said:
    I also couldn't resist buying this straight away. Its great, my feeling is that the psa1000 is probably my preferred sound, but it's too early to say. Phenomenal tone out of both of these whichever way u cut it.

Agree.

• Great playing as always @flo26, it's always a highlight of your demos: tasty, melodic kick-ass riffing. 🤘

Few questions:

Guitar you used on this demo; pickup configuration?

Whether going through AUM or a DAW, do you just add your convolution IR app (Fiddler, IR reverb, etc) in a standard plugin insert or do you bus the guitar to another channel where you can add the IR & effects and control the balance ala' the parallel compression/ NY Compression technique?

Can you move to my hometown Las Vegas and start a band? Lol... You're the man brother, thanks for repping the guitar contingent on iOS...

• edited March 2020

@JRSIV said:
    Great playing as always @flo26, it's always a highlight of your demos: tasty, melodic kick-ass riffing. 🤘

Few questions:

Guitar you used on this demo; pickup configuration?

Whether going through AUM or a DAW, do you just add your convolution IR app (Fiddler, IR reverb, etc) in a standard plugin insert or do you bus the guitar to another channel where you can add the IR & effects and control the balance ala' the parallel compression/ NY Compression technique?

Can you move to my hometown Las Vegas and start a band? Lol... You're the man brother, thanks for repping the guitar contingent on iOS...

My;guitar;is;a;musicman luke with EMG pickups(hss).
    Everything i use Is in the same lane.no bus.
    I like keep things simple 😉.
    Thanks for your kind words.Much appreciated.
    Flo

• I just bought BST 100 and am messing with it through AUM (usually I do any guitar stuff in Auria or Cubasis.) I have a 2 channel Tascam US2x2 USB interface and a Behringer 4 channel interface; when going into an audio channel in AUM and choosing hardware USB, I'm getting options for either channel (really left or right) in mono & a stereo input. Choosing the stereo channel makes the signal come out on only one side, etc.

What I noticed on your vids was a "USB" label, what are you using for an interface into AUM?

I have always dug Ernie Ball/Music Man guitars; there's that Albert Lee Model that looks like an angular Stratocaster that has some incredible pickups in it, I've played a few of them and they're great.

Lukather is one of those cats that really is involved with their Signature models, not just signing off on a guitar with their name slapped on it.

Man I forgot from other posts that you are left handed, that setup is cool! So no knobs because of your arm messing with them...so everything always at 10?

• @JRSIV said:
    I just bought BST 100 and am messing with it through AUM (usually I do any guitar stuff in Auria or Cubasis.) I have a 2 channel Tascam US2x2 USB interface and a Behringer 4 channel interface; when going into an audio channel in AUM and choosing hardware USB, I'm getting options for either channel (really left or right) in mono & a stereo input. Choosing the stereo channel makes the signal come out on only one side, etc.

What I noticed on your vids was a "USB" label, what are you using for an interface into AUM?

I have always dug Ernie Ball/Music Man guitars; there's that Albert Lee Model that looks like an angular Stratocaster that has some incredible pickups in it, I've played a few of them and they're great.

Lukather is one of those cats that really is involved with their Signature models, not just signing off on a guitar with their name slapped on it.

Man I forgot from other posts that you are left handed, that setup is cool! So no knobs because of your arm messing with them...so everything always at 10?

I mainly use an apogee quartet,and when i’m too lazy to plug it in,i use an apogee jam.
    Yes,i’m an apogee guy😉.
    Abouts pots on my guitar,yes sometimes i put them off.
    Actually,they are on my guitar😉.
    But,i must admit i love managing dynamics with my little hands😉.
    It’s a very rewarding experience.
    Have fun with your new amp!
    Ps:should i come to végas😂😂?
    Flo

• Do you fly Southwest? Lol

I was thinking it might be that; I had one of those iRig HD versions but got rid of it ...wish I kept it because it was cool for just plugging in real quick.

One more thing: which IR player/convolution reverb app are you using? I thought it was in the MixBus lane and it looked like an Audio Damage app but it's nothing I have.

I tried Fiddlecator after a long absence from using it (it's only IAA) and it's awful now. Just would not play nice. I have the old AltiVerb (?) app and that new Gospel Musicians app Impulsation. What do you suggest?

• Impulsation should be perfect.
    I use iconvolver because i’m used to it,but it’s only IAA.
    I will surely buy impulsation one of these days.
    I often use ownhammer ir cabs.Mostly marshall.
    Hope it helps.

• Awesome, just read that Impulsation is like the go to IR player now, I saw iconvolver in the store just now but I'll experiment with the Gospel Musicians app. I've used it as a reverb but not running amp impulses.

Thanks for all the help brother. Seeing how great these Nembrini apps sound totally sold me. They should hire you like synth companies do with @jakoB_haQ

Be cool....

• @JRSIV : THAFKNAR is another AU that can load IRs.

• I asked for (and got) a refund for the BST100 app, because I like it just (very, very) slightly more then Nembrini's free Crunck V2 (!).
    In addition: the BST100-presetmanagement sucks (the AUv3 doesn't 'remember' the saved preset (always starts up with 'Default'), you can't rename or delete folders and you can't rename presets!) and - while Nembrini promised the same functionallity for the app as the VST has, the app has no IR-loader (like the VST)! @flo26 can make every guitar-ampsim-app 'desirable', but for me the BST100 was buzzing and humming all over the place - even the clean tones (presets) were hard to suppress. O well, no problem, I got my money back and for an AUv3-setup I'm back to REAMP & IMPULSation (with Nembrini's NA Analog Rack Screamer for 'grit & sustain').