Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tonebooster eq latest update crashes Auria

I did Tonebooster recent updates and it is crashing Auria everytime is try to do a eq sweep.

Comments

• edited February 2020

I don't use Auria.

I am using the latest Toneboosters EQ in a variety of hosts (AUM, Cubasis 2, Cubasis 3, Garageband, Evolution Audio Mobile) and it's rock solid.

Perhaps worth filing a bug with the Auria devs, as it seems very specific to their app? Reading from their forum and App Store feedback they have issues with a wide variety of auv3 plugins causing crashes....

• Yes I will. But before the latest Tonebooster update I did not have that problem.

• @ecou said:
    I did Tonebooster recent updates and it is crashing Auria everytime is try to do a eq sweep.

How are you doing the EQ sweep? Could you post a vid with os and hardware details. The sooner it is reported, the better as it is in a beta right now that the dev is trying to wrap up I believe.

• @ecou yes Some info as to recreate an issue would be great.

We have been looking at this but no sign of a crash in Auria Pro.....

• @DJB said:
    @ecou yes Some info as to recreate an issue would be great.

We have been looking at this but no sign of a crash in Auria Pro.....

Thank you for replying. I have been doing more testing and it only applies to one of my songs. I have really no idea why but others songs do not do that.