Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What 4 band orgy child?

What 4 bands would you like to have seen be forced to produce an offspring?

Mine would be

Frank Zappa
Gary Numan
Virgin Prunes
Japan

With Killing Joke waiting in the wings Incase Japan didn’t have hardy enough sperm :p

Comments

• Tom waits
    Damien Rice
    Regina Spektor
    Radiohead

• @robertreynolds said:
    Tom waits
    Damien Rice
    Regina Spektor
    Radiohead

Never heard of Regina Spector, so off to listen :)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@robertreynolds said:
    Tom waits
    Damien Rice
    Regina Spektor
    Radiohead

Never heard of Regina Spector, so off to listen :)

Soviet Kitsch is a good starting point. Have fun!

• Pink Floyd
    Damien Rice
    Heather Nova
    Bjork

• edited February 2020

“List your favorite bands” phrased in the most off-putting way possible

• @Dalle said:

Seriously?

• @Dalle said:

:D

• pink floyd , aesop rock , martin nonstatic, tame impala... these guys could make the most psychedelic rocky beat driven synth laced music trip to ever exist

• @MrBlaschke said:
    Pink Floyd
    Damien Rice
    Heather Nova
    Bjork

@MrBlaschke said:
    Pink Floyd
    Damien Rice
    Heather Nova
    Bjork

Two bands for me to look up there!

• @reasOne said:
    pink floyd , aesop rock , martin nonstatic, tame impala... these guys could make the most psychedelic rocky beat driven synth laced music trip to ever exist

@reasOne said:
    pink floyd , aesop rock , martin nonstatic, tame impala... these guys could make the most psychedelic rocky beat driven synth laced music trip to ever exist

@reasOne said:

Three bands! :p

• The Wurzels
    Black Lace
    The Tweets
    Los del Rio

• @AndyPlankton said:
    The Wurzels
    Black Lace
    The Tweets
    Los del Rio

See, I doubt these are Andys fav bands....except maybe Black Lace!

• edited February 2020

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@reasOne said:

@reasOne said:

@reasOne said:

martin nonstatic is my fav ambient guy ever and aesop rock is the best lyricist on earfffff ... look up aesop rock - molecules it’s good lyrically and tame impala is great modern day psychedelic rocker .

• @reasOne said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@reasOne said:

@reasOne said:

@reasOne said:

martin nonstatic is my fav ambient guy ever and aesop rock is the best lyricist on earfffff ... look up aesop rock - molecules it’s good lyrically and tame impala is great modern day psychedelic rocker .

Are you presuming I’ve heard of Pink Floyd then? :D

• edited February 2020

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    The Wurzels
    Black Lace
    The Tweets
    Los del Rio

Not my favourite band, but maybe my favourite attire !

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    The Wurzels
    Black Lace
    The Tweets
    Los del Rio

I’m sure you look just beautiful in it Andy :D

• @denx said:

@Dalle said:

Seriously?

Agree with @Dalle This isn't a locker room. It's a public forum and users should have some consideration for who may be using it besides yourself and your buddies.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    The Wurzels
    Black Lace
    The Tweets
    Los del Rio

The bits at the front, around my beer belly, where the lace stretches tight and my belly pops through the gaps like one of those squeeze ball things is particularly attractive ;)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@reasOne said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@reasOne said:

@reasOne said:

@reasOne said:

Are you presuming I’ve heard of Pink Floyd then? :D

hahahaha how dare i!!!

• @anickt said:

@denx said:

@Dalle said:

Seriously?

Agree with @Dalle This isn't a locker room. It's a public forum and users should have some consideration for who may be using it besides yourself and your buddies.

I did. I considered it, as in all I write and didn’t see anything wrong with it. Your mileage may vary, but there is no way to second guess what people will perceive as in need of consideration, or not suitable for this forum.

See the CoronaVirus thread for other discussions on suitability, offence taken, freedom of speech etc etc. If the powers that be deem it necessary to take it down, so be it. There is no way on this green earth that forums can ever please and cater for everyone.

• Shpongle
    Nine Inch Nails
    Darkside (Jaar and Harrington)
    King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

Combine those 4 into something completely insane.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    The Wurzels
    Black Lace
    The Tweets
    Los del Rio

The bits at the front, around my beer belly, where the lace stretches tight and my belly pops through the gaps like one of those squeeze ball things is particularly attractive ;)

Damn now my thread has gone Xrated :p The police will be here to check your thinking soon!

• edited February 2020

glad to learn this isn’t a locker room tho! never felt comfortable in those things!

• @slicetwo said:
    Shpongle
    Nine Inch Nails

Not heard of Darkside, so will go listen. I could quite imagine the others together, especially Spongle and NIN....would be very effective me thinks.

• @reasOne said:
    glad to learn this isn’t a locker room tho! never felt comfortable in those things!

Yeah me too. I was never part of the in crowd at school. Shit I got hit with an iron bar from someone in a crowd that gathered outside a school disco because they had heard some weirdo kid had dressed up (me in my killing joke mixed with Virgin prunes look lol).

• @reasOne said:
    martin nonstatic is my fav ambient guy ever

He’s awesome. Love him too.

• @MrBlaschke said:

@reasOne said:
    martin nonstatic is my fav ambient guy ever

He’s awesome. Love him too.

nice!! good to meet someone else who has discovered him, i don’t know how he does all that crazy sequencing but man i just listen in awe

• Shellac
    The Jesus Lizard
    Mission Of Burma
    The Fall

Moderat
    Radiohead
    Grizzly Bear
    Boards Of Canada

Sunn O)))
    Swans
    Deafheaven
    Envy

Mogwai
    Stars of the lid
    Sigur Ros
    Explosion in the sky

Endless game, my head is spinning...

• @JanKun said:
    Shellac
    The Jesus Lizard
    Mission Of Burma
    The Fall

Moderat
    Radiohead
    Grizzly Bear
    Boards Of Canada

Sunn O)))
    Swans
    Deafheaven
    Envy

Mogwai
    Stars of the lid
    Sigur Ros
    Explosion in the sky

Endless game, my head is spinning...

Yeah you been busy thinking of them combos :)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@slicetwo said:
    Shpongle
    Nine Inch Nails

Not heard of Darkside, so will go listen. I could quite imagine the others together, especially Spongle and NIN....would be very effective me thinks.

Each one has made a perfect album. Darkside’s Psychic is a masterpiece.