Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Propellerheads Figure - Move Compositions to another iOS device

Is there a way to move the composition songs themselves say from my iPhone Figure App, to my iPad Figure App? I see export as audio file options only. In iTunes > File Sharing > Apps > Figure Documents, I don't see the song files listed.

Comments

• I can’t even open the darn app; crashes every single time even after fresh install.🙁

• They took it out when they launched Alihoopla, but didn’t put it back You used to be able to e-mail songs to yourself or other people. It was actually a midi file in a custom wrapper.

• Sign up, “share your music with the world”, then find your own song by signing in on your iPad... Thats the only way now, but it should work right? Or did they remove the cloud sharing options also?

• When I saw Haq’s video, forgot what app he was reviewing, he said he recorded the bass, drums and pad with figure so i went and signed up the whole thing, launched figure and it just goes to a black screen.

• Had to create a whole new profile, now it works.