Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Oooh! oooh ooooh! Divisimate.

Folks with an interest in massive MPE rigs on iOS might be interested in this little gadget ... haven't heard of it before .... even comes with SWAM kit....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=7IxOu91Bxoo&feature=emb_logo

Comments

• Is the main app coming to iOS? I know we have a remote app for the PC Mac Divisimate.

• Should be marked "OT" in the title if it's not on IOS. Simple courtesy for the poor IOS user.

Thanks for sharing.

• Runs on iOS according to the devs ... through a remote controller - haven-t worked it out yet ... but this is what they say:

"Divisimate is available as a standalone software for Mac and PC. The remote control app “DivisiControl” is available for iOS (iPad and iPhone) and Android (Phone & Tablet)"

But you rule-watchers can make up yer own minds.

• @Soundscaper said:
    Runs on iOS according to the devs ... through a remote controller - haven-t worked it out yet ... but this is what they say:

"Divisimate is available as a standalone software for Mac and PC. The remote control app “DivisiControl” is available for iOS (iPad and iPhone) and Android (Phone & Tablet)"

I think the confusion is that it doesn’t actually run on iOS. Saying it runs on iOS is like saying Logic runs on iOS because of Logic Remote.

Also the app isn’t new to iOS. They added Android and Google Phone support recently, that’s it.

• I at least have to thank you very much since i indeed heard the first time about it here. And it is exact what i could need.
    Yes, a full iOS version would be great.
    It looks like Polymer on steroids.
    Off topic or not, while i come here for iOS apps i find also some desktop gems due to this forum.
    This is no OS user war like in other forums. Music should bring people together ;)

• @Soundscaper said:
    Runs on iOS according to the devs ... through a remote controller - haven-t worked it out yet ... but this is what they say:

Just put OT on the title. Not much of an ask. Many here do not and cannot afford a PC or Mac.
    But most know how powerful they are and might actually want one but they make do with
    an IOS device for a couple hundred $'s. I'll wager that Divimate costs more than that.

We can't make you be courteous but it never hurts to ask for consideration of others.