Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Nembrini Audio MRH 810 for Mac/PC DEMO (Marshall JCM 800)

Here's an all Nembrini Audio MHR 810 demo. It's a Marshall JCM 810 sim, and a really, really good one.
Three guitars with different settings, bass guitar and drums. Thanks for listening.

Comments

• @Faland said:
    Here's an all Nembrini Audio MHR 810 demo. It's a Marshall JCM 810 sim, and a really, really good one.
    Three guitars with different settings, bass guitar and drums. Thanks for listening.

Is it an IOS app beta or something?

• @cloudswimmer said:

@Faland said:

Is it an IOS app beta or something?

I made this demo on my Mac, but in the next weeks they’ll port their Amps on iOS. And a lot of other very good stuff. 🤙

• Has anyone compared the desktop and IOS versions enough to confirm that the quality is truly the same?

• The iOS version isn’t live yet, so there is no way to make a comparison atm. Anyway, I compared the BST 1000 for Mac and iOS and they sound identical to my hear, though

• McDMcD
    edited February 2020

You really should post these demos as "OT" since we can only hope Nembrini really follows through. If not enough people pay for the $15, $20 and $26 version of PSA 1000 they might just stop the porting.

Doing a Demo without a Product yet and no announced delivery date just make more Drambo constipation threads, IMHO.

I love the DEMO but would appreciate the OT disclaimer since this is a Mac Product. Keep 'em coming please. It's useful to compare between Amp models. I tend to like Fender, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Boutique amps and have little use for Marshalls tone. I can EQ it and keep going however. But Cronck meets that need and they made it FREE. FREE! GET Cronck v2. Is that amp based on some specific hardware product? Inquiring minds want to know these things.

• You’re right, I changed the title. No way I can move the thread to OT. My bad.

• Incidentally, is there a reason to get the mono and stereo version of the PSA1000? I'm struggling to see why I'd need the mono version? To save resources, or is there something else I'm missing here.

• Thanks so much @Faland your demo sound great!

iOS and desktop version of our released products are indentical of course there are some difference in the user interface, regarding the amplifier emulation will be identical too there will difference how the cab and mic will be managed but with the same quality.

@cian the PSA1000 e JR version are indentical like sound and resource, the JR version came from the request of many producer used to use the original HW, when is not necessary stereo manipulation they prefer use the JR version.
    Many people use both in the DAW session just because is more easy reach the desidered sound.

Igor

• You're welcome Igor. It was a real pleasure for me demoing your amps. Look forward to see them on iOS, since they are awesome. 🤟

• @Faland said:
    You’re right, I changed the title. No way I can move the thread to OT. My bad.

No. I'm sorry if that's what you thought I was requesting. I just was requesting the characters "OT" be at the head of the title like:

OT: Nembrini Audio MRH 810 for Mac/PC DEMO (Marshall JCM 800)

There's another active thread about Divisimate (as I recall) that's also a desktop app.

It's something a lot of posters have started doing. I realize moving a thread is not possible.
    Sorry for the confusion. After the first month the title is frozen so we see a lot of old threads
    pop up with titles like "Model D on Sale!!!" when it's not. But that's another pet peeve of mine.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Nembrini fairs in the IOS marketplace. I can think
    of one developer that tried apps at reduced prices (DDMF) but eventually just put his latest work at $25.
    But I'm hoping that's due to some revenue split with some hardware maker. IOS users are very price
    sensitive. We just got an app from IK Multimedia that's $100 and has a desktop version at $400 I think.

• Ok gotcha. I changed the title. Fair request.

• McDMcD
    edited February 2020

@Faland said:
    Ok gotcha. I changed the title. Fair request.

THANKS. It will mean fewer people read it but that's because of the "poor kid looking in the music store window at the tools"... it breaks your heart sometimes.

By the way, this on going chat keeps your demo on the front page so it doesn't just roll away and get missed by the weekly readers. It's a great Nembrini ad and building their brand here will help encourage more releases at lower prices. But they need to be ready to buy. Unless it's Drambo and then we talk, talk, talk... But Drambo's developer is a solo
    act that's seeks to make something truly amazing and it will probably deliver a great value that most developers couldn't afford to match. He's probably got a great "day job" so the income is not as critical as a large company the needs to meet the payroll with sales.

• @Faland said:

EDIT: I remixed the track. It was too dull.

• This is going to be the one. I like the remix too