Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

apeMatrix multi-output coming soon!

https://www.facebook.com/ale.petrolati/videos/10221843085696537/

Just posted this morning on Alessandro's FB page. Can't wait for this!

Comments

• I must check out ApeMatrix again. Not looked at it for a while :)

• I bought ApeMatrix, because I thought that it would be able to do complex routing that others could not. So far, though, I have not really figured out a good flow. Every host is missing features.

• @animalelder said:
    I bought ApeMatrix, because I thought that it would be able to do complex routing that others could not. So far, though, I have not really figured out a good flow. Every host is missing features.

I would like it more if there was far more matrices and that you could switch between them faster

• @Daveypoo said:
    https://www.facebook.com/ale.petrolati/videos/10221843085696537/

Just posted this morning on Alessandro's FB page. Can't wait for this!

another week, another step in the right direction,
    hats off to AP!

• Nice but c'mon the AUv3 sampler that is bundled in ApeMatrix still can't restart the sample-playback from the beginning on note-on but rather continues from the position where it stopped on the last note-off. If it could re-start it would be just about perfect for triggering one shots and other monophonic sounds.

Maybe it's 'by design' or they have a different view on how a sampler should work...

Anyways, looking forward to the update :)

• I know it's called a "Sampler" but it's more of a "Sample Player" than a true sampler. I'm not too worried about a free AUv3 included with the main app - I just love that he keeps adding functionality and is keeping up with the Joneses.

• @Daveypoo said:
    I know it's called a "Sampler" but it's more of a "Sample Player" than a true sampler. I'm not too worried about a free AUv3 included with the main app - I just love that he keeps adding functionality and is keeping up with the Joneses.

Sample Player yes, but it's more like tape player with start & stop and no rewind function ;)
    (Ie. an optional 'rewind on note off' would be enough).

But yes, the multi input & output support will be a very welcome addition.

• Yeh. I've never been able to come up with a use for the "Sampler". It was a free gift though, so I appreciated the thought and then lovingly put it in the back of the sock-drawer with the rest of the gifts from my Aunt. :D

• @wim said:
    Yeh. I've never been able to come up with a use for the "Sampler". It was a free gift though, so I appreciated the thought and then lovingly put it in the back of the sock-drawer with the rest of the gifts from my Aunt. :D

Coolest Aunt ever if she knits Apesoft apps! :p

• @Samu said:
    Nice but c'mon the AUv3 sampler that is bundled in ApeMatrix still can't restart the sample-playback from the beginning on note-on but rather continues from the position where it stopped on the last note-off. If it could re-start it would be just about perfect for triggering one shots and other monophonic sounds.

Maybe it's 'by design' or they have a different view on how a sampler should work...

Anyways, looking forward to the update :)

yes, we do :)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@wim said:
    Yeh. I've never been able to come up with a use for the "Sampler". It was a free gift though, so I appreciated the thought and then lovingly put it in the back of the sock-drawer with the rest of the gifts from my Aunt. :D

Coolest Aunt ever if she knits Apesoft apps! :p

🤣😂🤣

• cool! i’ve only used ape a couple times because it just feels strange getting around it and trying to remember whats going on lol i’m so ruined by aum but this is dope and will cause me to reopen it and see how it plays, looks more compact than multi out in aum which takes up a lot of space! ape kind a let’s you build your multi out into groups it seems by putting them in their own matrix

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @StudioES said:
    Looking forward to this (& some other workflow improvements).
    btw, the apeSoft apps are on sale. https://appsliced.co/apps?sort=latest&threshold=all&l=nav&cat[]=6011

Just picked up apedelay. Looks like fun.

• I'd buy them if I hadn't already ;)

• Just bought K7D and super impressed :)