Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video, Harmony Voice from VirSyn, Demo and Tutorial, a fun look at this great harmony generator

I had a lot of fun making this, and I have no clue what I'm doing and still managed to make some nice vocal effects.

Comments

• edited February 2014

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/harmony-voice/id532501340?mt=8

Thanks Doug. Another great vid. Been looking at this for a while. You video sealed it.

• You can run other stuff through too, I've not tried yet but I think you may get some nice harmony guitar, Brian May style, if you take a little time to set the input right, or even run single notes from Guitarism or another guitar style app, or a synth.

• edited February 2014

Thanks for this video, fun stuff!

Question: it looks like this does some things differently than iVoxel, but as far as the harmony and pitch tuning, are they similar quality?

• Yeah, I will do iVoxel soon. The quality is similar, both good apps that do the job very well.

• I also remember seeing a demo running brass through it, turning a single trumpet line into a brass section, which was very cool.