Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bit Maestro - Unique AUv3 Bitcrusher - Super Versatile

Here is my demo for the new Bit Maestro

Comments

• Bit Maestro is definitely versatile / great app

• Instabuy & Instademo. 😜 Thanks Doug.

• Cheers Doug !

• Here’s an example of BitMaestro crushing a clean guitar signal (no amp sim or other effect applied other than BitMaestro)

• No parameter automation, though - zero parameters exposed. I hope this is sorted because it’s a really nice app.

• @audio_DT said:
    No parameter automation, though - zero parameters exposed. I hope this is sorted because it’s a really nice app.

The dev has stated elsewhere that exposed parameters are coming.

• @espiegel123 said:

@audio_DT said:
    No parameter automation, though - zero parameters exposed. I hope this is sorted because it’s a really nice app.

The dev has stated elsewhere that exposed parameters are coming.

Excellent! Thanks for the info.

• @audio_DT said:

I have exposed parameters and MIDI already working. Just need to create the UI for the midi assignment stuff.

@espiegel123 said:
    Here’s an example of BitMaestro crushing a clean guitar signal (no amp sim or other effect applied other than BitMaestro)

Wow dude, sounds cool! Not how I expected, are you using the internal LFO? Filter?

• edited February 2020

@JamMaestro said:

@audio_DT said:

I have exposed parameters and MIDI already working. Just need to create the UI for the midi assignment stuff.

@espiegel123 said:
    Here’s an example of BitMaestro crushing a clean guitar signal (no amp sim or other effect applied other than BitMaestro)

Wow dude, sounds cool! Not how I expected, are you using the internal LFO? Filter?

So you’re going to add a performance page as well. JUST KIDDING! I couldn’t help myself. Love your app and looking forward to midi controls.

• @JamMaestro said:

@audio_DT said:

@espiegel123 said:

Nice! Good Q on the LFOs and filters, too.

• @JamMaestro said:

@audio_DT said:

@espiegel123 said:

Yes, I was using the internal LFO and the filter -- there was no other processing of the clean guitar signal (via iRig HD) -- i posted because I was intrigued by how it sounded -- so different from standard distortion and even the waveshapers that I've used. I am really curious to try things out once the AU parameters are in place to sequence the bit-crushing.

• @audiblevideo said:
    So you’re going to add a performance page as well. JUST KIDDING! I couldn’t help myself. Love your app and looking forward to midi controls.

I know you're kidding....
    twitches
    blood pressure rises
    But it already has a performance page!! The app!
    😂

@espiegel123 said:
    Yes, I was using the internal LFO and the filter -- there was no other processing of the clean guitar signal (via iRig HD) -- i posted because I was intrigued by how it sounded -- so different from standard distortion and even the waveshapers that I've used. I am really curious to try things out once the AU parameters are in place to sequence the bit-crushing.

On the sequencing actually. Right now I'm thinking for the bit board controls:

For use in sequencers:
    C2 - B2 white keys = Bit 1-8 On (C# for bit number 2)
    C3 - B3 white keys = Bit 1-8 Mute (C# for bit number 2)
    C4 - B4 white keys = Bit 1-8 Invert (C# for bit number 2)

For live use:
    C5 - C6 white keys = Bit 1-8 toggle On/Mute (as in the first 8 white keys from C5)
    C#5 - F#6 black keys = Bit 1-8 toggle Invert On/Off (as in the first 8 black keys from C5)

Alternatively for the On/Mute:
    C5 - F6 white keys = Bit 1-8 toggle On/Mute (as in the first 8 white keys from C5 that have a complimentary black key)

But you'll be able to choose the start octave for each of those.

Any other requests? (not you @audiblevideo !)

• @JamMaestro

Any other requests? (not you @audiblevideo !)

Ahahaha I wouldn't ever (again)