Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

WOW Filterbox now AUv3

2»

Comments

• Agreed - I've been having fun with this all morning.

• Yep, absolutely superb.

• Great update
    Feels like I have a new app

• Scatter box and this :o

• that’s one expensive filter by ios comparison lol sheesh. ya i know “ sugarbytes” it’s only a few cups of coffee 🤣🤪

• edited February 2020

I was just thinking that I hope Sugar Bytes doesn't catch the price hike bug that's been going around. By the current rate of inflation, I think they could charge at least a third more.

• @reasOne said:
    that’s one expensive filter by ios comparison lol sheesh. ya i know “ sugarbytes” it’s only a few cups of coffee 🤣🤪

They do have regular sales though. You also get the whole insanity of Cyclops plus a lot more filter models.

I think I’ll do a comparison with JAF Collection.

• @reasOne said:
    that’s one expensive filter by ios comparison lol sheesh. ya i know “ sugarbytes” it’s only a few cups of coffee 🤣🤪

This thing is so deep it’s ridiculous. There’s a ton of stuff to tweak, much more than a simple filter.

I bought this in a sale years ago and never really used it. Having it as AU is a game changer, as I don’t have to keep logging out of AUM to use the controls, and can use a few instances.

I was getting sounds from it last night that I can’t get from any of my other fx. Properly good, this is going to get a lot of use from me, and has totally distracted me from the Eventide sale.

• SB is by far my favorite developer on iOS. Their apps are worth every single penny. I think their prices are fair. I bought them all... when they were on sale.

• Awesome stuff. Is the mod amount stuck on bipolar but with only unipolar amounts? Or am I missing a setting?

• I can’t get Sugar Bytes Wow to work with Audiobus 3… what am I missing? Latest updates on all OS, apps, IPad Pro….
    tia

• @hy_phn said:
    I can’t get Sugar Bytes Wow to work with Audiobus 3… what am I missing? Latest updates on all OS, apps, IPad Pro….
    tia

Sugar Bytes removed IAA support from many if not all of their apps quite a while ago.

• @hy_phn said:
    I can’t get Sugar Bytes Wow to work with Audiobus 3… what am I missing? Latest updates on all OS, apps, IPad Pro….
    tia

What year is your iPad Pro? And what exactly doesn't work? (WOW doesn't load, no sound, UI issues, ...)
    Just tested - works fine on my 2017 iPad Pro.

• @ocelot said:

@hy_phn said:
    tia

What year is your iPad Pro? And what exactly doesn't work? (WOW doesn't load, no sound, UI issues, ...)

Works fine standalone, can’t get it to work with Audiobus 3 . Won’t load in as filter slot. 2021 iPad Pro.

• @hy_phn said:

@ocelot said:

@hy_phn said:
    tia

Works fine standalone, can’t get it to work with Audiobus 3 . Won’t load in as filter slot. 2021 iPad Pro.

You need to load the AU (rightmost tab).

• @craftycurate said:

@hy_phn said:
    tia

Sugar Bytes removed IAA support from many if not all of their apps quite a while ago.

@Philandering_Bastard said:

@hy_phn said:

@ocelot said:

@hy_phn said:
    tia

Nope. Nothing. Asks for reboot of iPad.

• @hy_phn said:

@craftycurate said:

@hy_phn said:
    tia

@hy_phn said:

@ocelot said:

@hy_phn said:
    tia

Weird. This is how it looks for me:

• Thanks- I’ll reboot and try again. I may bail on Audiobus and just focus on Loppy Pro.

• edited December 2021

I deleted AB after Loopy Pro was released ;)

but I just reinstalled and successfully connected Poly2 into WOW Filterbox

• edited December 2021

@hy_phn said:

@craftycurate said:

@hy_phn said:
    tia

@hy_phn said:

@ocelot said:

@hy_phn said:
    tia

Ok! Thanks all- I think it was a permission of some sort. I deleted, redownloaded, rebooted, started fresh and paid some attention… 🙄😃 got it! Cheers.

• @hy_phn said:

@hy_phn said:

@craftycurate said:

@hy_phn said:
    tia

@hy_phn said:

@ocelot said:

@hy_phn said:
    tia

Ok! Thanks all- I think it was a permission of some sort. I deleted, redownloaded, rebooted, started fresh and paid some attention… 🙄😃 got it! Cheers.

👍