Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Virsyn Reslice, Confused, please help .

Hi there everyone.trust you are doing well.
I just purchased Reslice.
And I’m really confused.
Can some please explain how to import samples while in AUv3 mode.
And also, how does the attack work? Normally I know when you set a high attack time,, the sound would take a while to come in, but it’s not doing so in Reslice, I can hear the sample immediately but just at low volume.
Thanks in advance

Comments

• '> @Paa89 said:

And I’m really confused.
    And also, how does the attack work? Normally I know when you set a high attack time,, the sound would take a while to come in, but it’s not doing so in Reslice, I can hear the sample immediately but just at low volume.
    Thanks in advance

You can only use copy/paste to get wounds into the AU version.

• wimwim
    edited February 2020

You’re probably setting the attack time longer than the length of the slice the setting is time-based, not proportional to the length of the slice. Try setting it lower.

• @Paa89 said:
    And I’m really confused.
    Thanks in advance

Import sounds into the standalone and the AUs will then see them.