Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Esoterica - 45 presets for sunrizer

2»

Comments

• @mister_rz said:

@cuscolima said:
    Thanks a lot. Works very well on my IPad but make SunrizerXs crash on my IPhone...

I’ve tested them on sunrizer xs, but on my ipad and got crashes straight away, I uploaded the bank from sunrizer xs, then downloaded it again from box, just incase compiling them in xs made a difference, but still got crashes. Going to try it on a few older devices just incase it’s a newer version of ios thing.

Thanks for the search. I think that the issue is not with your presets but more a bug i SunrizerXs as I am facing the same issue with other libraries

• edited February 2020

Sunrizer XS is a different phone app that hasn’t been updated in 2 years. I’ve never been able to install regular SR patches in XS. I recall the apps have different internal architecture (# of oscillators?) which prevents this.

• @mister_rz said:

@Paul16 said:
    two days ago Shockwave & Fugue Machine randomly started up doing something that sounded just like a line from ‘felt that I was in this long dark tunnel’. some of the sounds from those times were/are summat else

Absolutely love it when random stuff like that happens, most times tho I never capture it, just an inspirational moment that passes. The sounds were amazing those times, thought the period between 93-97 had some great experimentation happening, some really deep vibes, coming mainly from very basic set-ups.

They sure were. One to note for me was witnessing Grooverider mixing two bassline dub plates at the end of the night, no beats in sight, very discombobulating & quickly sent a lot of the floor very wobbly 😂🤣😂

Loved the tribal house and downbeat stuff too, one of my fav dnb producers from back then was hidden agenda, still play some of their stuff now, hasn’t aged. Btw the documentary that ‘long dark tunnel sample came from if I remember right, was interesting too, think it was about near death experiences, did you manage to record it?

Yeah, great time for that music, everything mixing up & fractioning off into endless new subgenres, 2-step, trip hop, breakbeat, turntablism, stuff was all multiplying out exponentially on a seemingly weekly basis for a while.

The sound ? Yeah, was recording whilst jamming with a sprightly kit drummer who was amen breaking all over it.

• @cuscolima said:

@mister_rz said:

@cuscolima said:
    Thanks a lot. Works very well on my IPad but make SunrizerXs crash on my IPhone...

I’ve tested them on sunrizer xs, but on my ipad and got crashes straight away, I uploaded the bank from sunrizer xs, then downloaded it again from box, just incase compiling them in xs made a difference, but still got crashes. Going to try it on a few older devices just incase it’s a newer version of ios thing.

Thanks for the search. I think that the issue is not with your presets but more a bug i SunrizerXs as I am facing the same issue with other libraries

@yowza said:
    Sunrizer XS is a different phone app that hasn’t been updated in 2 years. I’ve never been able to install regular SR patches in XS. I recall the apps have different internal architecture (# of oscillators?) which prevents this.

Thanks for letting me know, I was trying to figure a way around it, might just do a mini bank for xs.

• @Paul16 said:

@mister_rz said:

@Paul16 said:
    two days ago Shockwave & Fugue Machine randomly started up doing something that sounded just like a line from ‘felt that I was in this long dark tunnel’. some of the sounds from those times were/are summat else

Absolutely love it when random stuff like that happens, most times tho I never capture it, just an inspirational moment that passes. The sounds were amazing those times, thought the period between 93-97 had some great experimentation happening, some really deep vibes, coming mainly from very basic set-ups.

They sure were. One to note for me was witnessing Grooverider mixing two bassline dub plates at the end of the night, no beats in sight, very discombobulating & quickly sent a lot of the floor very wobbly 😂🤣😂

Loved the tribal house and downbeat stuff too, one of my fav dnb producers from back then was hidden agenda, still play some of their stuff now, hasn’t aged. Btw the documentary that ‘long dark tunnel sample came from if I remember right, was interesting too, think it was about near death experiences, did you manage to record it?

Yeah, great time for that music, everything mixing up & fractioning off into endless new subgenres, 2-step, trip hop, breakbeat, turntablism, stuff was all multiplying out exponentially on a seemingly weekly basis for a while.

The sound ? Yeah, was recording whilst jamming with a sprightly kit drummer who was amen breaking all over it.

One of the things I love about dnb the most, even tho you might not have moves that dazzle, you can still get down and have a good skank. Jesus christ tho, some things age badly like video, was watching thinking has it been so long, just seemed like, ahem yesterday. That was the doc, always smile when I’d hear the samples off the telly, apart from marked for death, that just got ridiculous, every scene almost.

Amen break tho is just wrong, I tell myself, back off the amen it’s been flogged to death, only to go through a brief moment of disassociation, when I come back round find myself holding a whip and an amen break has tucked into my tune, usually pitched down, maybe a touch of reshuffle. Sounds like a perfect jam, happy accidents, live amen and a dose of nostalgia.