Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT? What MacOS AU instruments should I purchase?

2»

Comments

• @yowza said:

@nerVe said:
    Sounds great! Do you guys know if Alchemy will work in other AU hosts ?

Unfortunately no, they only work in LPX and MS

If you have the iConnectAudio4+, or one of their other boxes, you can connect Logic to another DAW.

• edited April 2020

Any macOS app that can derive tempo from loop length live with a footswitch? Looking for something like loopy that can run on a macmini.

• @McD said:
    For $30 you can get MainStage 3 (an apple product) that contains all the AUv3 instruments/synth included with Apple's Logic Pro X DAW ($199).

That's one of the best deals on a Mac for $30. All of these au's will
    appear in the Zenaudio product too. It's a great set of synths and FX.

I did not know that. Thanks.

• Omnisphere is pretty much the only 3rd party instrument I use outside of Live these days. It does... almost everything, well for me at least. Pricey, but it's as deep or as easy as you want it to be and there's soooo much content there to explore.