Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is Samplr the right one for me?

13»

Comments

• @Michael said:

@espiegel123 said:

@supadom said:

@espiegel123 said:

@supadom said:

@espiegel123 said:

@supadom said:
    Actually. Open in from loopy doesn’t work and that was the most immediate way to capture, then shoot to samplr. The second fastest way is to use audio copy and then just paste into samplr. It’s not that bad but probably not ideal when you do a lot of live capture to sample.

@Eschatone I’m interested why you say that it is not intended making anything from scratch. Do you mean it doesn’t work well or just that that’s not the intended use by the developer?

Have you tried Copy To which I think is also available? I think someone posted that that works.

I can’t see Copy To here. The only one from the list below that works is audio copy.

Not as convenient, but I noticed that choosing plain old Copy works in iOS 12 but does require a couple of extra taps in Samplr to get to the Paste command.

Yeah, it sucks. Open in was just a couple of taps! I doubt Michael will bother fixing it with Loopy Pro around the corner.

That sucks. One of the reasons that I haven’t upgraded is the reports of Open In / Copy To issues in and out of AudioShare.

Do we know that a change on Loopy’s side would change things and that it isn’t a Samplr issue (or iOS 13 thing that needs fixing)?

@Michael ?

Yeah, it's not really clear - I'm not quite sure what I'd need to do on my end. I'm very reluctant to tear myself away from Loopy Pro right now, as I've got some momentum going, so I'm afraid Loopy, at least, is going to remain as-is for now.

I just published an update that should fix the issue when importing samples from Loopy HD.

• @Marcos said:

@Michael said:

@espiegel123 said:

@supadom said:

@espiegel123 said:

@supadom said:

@espiegel123 said:

@supadom said:
    Actually. Open in from loopy doesn’t work and that was the most immediate way to capture, then shoot to samplr. The second fastest way is to use audio copy and then just paste into samplr. It’s not that bad but probably not ideal when you do a lot of live capture to sample.

@Eschatone I’m interested why you say that it is not intended making anything from scratch. Do you mean it doesn’t work well or just that that’s not the intended use by the developer?

Have you tried Copy To which I think is also available? I think someone posted that that works.

I can’t see Copy To here. The only one from the list below that works is audio copy.

Not as convenient, but I noticed that choosing plain old Copy works in iOS 12 but does require a couple of extra taps in Samplr to get to the Paste command.

Yeah, it sucks. Open in was just a couple of taps! I doubt Michael will bother fixing it with Loopy Pro around the corner.

That sucks. One of the reasons that I haven’t upgraded is the reports of Open In / Copy To issues in and out of AudioShare.

Do we know that a change on Loopy’s side would change things and that it isn’t a Samplr issue (or iOS 13 thing that needs fixing)?

@Michael ?

Yeah, it's not really clear - I'm not quite sure what I'd need to do on my end. I'm very reluctant to tear myself away from Loopy Pro right now, as I've got some momentum going, so I'm afraid Loopy, at least, is going to remain as-is for now.

I just published an update that should fix the issue when importing samples from Loopy HD.

Yes, I’ve noticed that. Cheers

• @Marcos said:

@Michael said:

@espiegel123 said:

@supadom said:

@espiegel123 said:

@supadom said:

@espiegel123 said:

@supadom said:

@Michael ?

Thanks just tested and it works perfectly!

• Bluetooth audio is working now as well. Thanks @Marcos!