Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

auv3 simple wav recorder?

auv3 simple wav recorder?
are there any ?
not multitrack - just a simple wav recorder maybe easy to access and a name generator !?

thanks.

Comments

• Record in ENSO, then hit the disk symbol and choose "Buffer Save".

• Not sure if it will fit your purpose, but Enso, while a looper essentially, could be used to record wav and then send the file to other apps.

• thanks for help ...
    I still wonder why iOS has intricate audio tools but misses
    the basic practical must have ones...

• @waka_x said:
    thanks for help ...

Because anyone who dares make a simple audio/sample tool will be forced at gunpoint to add 25,000 exotic features or risks being swamped with 1-star reviews.

• Ableton Simpler AUv3 on iOS would be a real treat though...

• @Samu said:
    Ableton Simpler AUv3 on iOS would be a real treat though...

I couldn't agree more! In a perfect world (for me), Quanta would be updated with a non-granular "simpler" mode that lets you set loop points with an optional crossfade.

• @brambos said:

@waka_x said:
    thanks for help ...

Because anyone who dares make a simple audio/sample tool will be forced at gunpoint to add 25,000 exotic features or risks being swamped with 1-star reviews.

As Brambos said.

Yet, there may be a way in the future for some of the simpler AUv3 apps that some of us desire to happen - as apps can have multiple separate AU components within the one purchased app (for example Rozeta), it’s more reasonable to expect that these smaller AU requirements may be fulfilled in this manner.

• @brambos said:

@waka_x said:
    thanks for help ...

^this

• @brambos
    thanks
    I understand now ...:)
    I emailed Alessandro ( apeSoft ) to make a simple recorder - 1 button - on and off
    for apeMatrix...

• On a serious note, why the AUv3 requirement? For example; AUM’s built-in recorder is quite excellent.

• If you have AUM you can use it as a recorder

I recall the IAA days, when I used Audioshare a lot as a host. And then just record stuff :sunglasses:

• brambos:
    in a live act- I would need for example a wav recorder/player
    recording some inputs (lets say some live instruments) and
    processing them later by just playing what was played
    through fx... so an auv3 basic rec/play would be very useful...
    and the rec will have passthrough so I can insert in anywhere in chain...

• edited February 2020

@waka_x said:
    brambos:
    in a live act- I would need for example a wav recorder/player
    recording some inputs (lets say some live instruments) and
    processing them later by just playing what was played
    through fx... so an auv3 basic rec/play would be very useful...
    and the rec will have passthrough so I can insert in anywhere in chain...

Hmmm, what about creating an extra record bus in AUM since you can add a bus-route from any effect slot?!
    All recording would be in sync with the session and create perfect loops for late usage?!

• @Samu
    thanks. I'll try that today!:)
    ( i dont needs sync )