Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auv3 voice changer- Ja Rule?~ celebrity voice changer Pro approach?

I keep seeing all these toy apps for changing your voice to sound like various celebs

Any AUV3s out there that can make an incoming vocal signal sound like Ja Rule? Has anyone seen any auv3s that do anything interesting in this direction?

Comments

• Is this a joke? I hope so...

• Being able to sound like Ja is something you’re born with. It’s genetic and unattainable.

• @Imhodef said:
    Is this a joke? I hope so...

Half

@animalelder said:
    Being able to sound like Ja is something you’re born with. It’s genetic and unattainable.

Ableist🙄

• Voice Synth is pretty capable voice mangler, it's AUv3 to boot.

• Gilbert Gottfried voice change AUv3 when?

• edited October 2021

@icsleepers said:
    Gilbert Gottfried voice change AUv3 when?

VoiceRack FX does Popeye and Olive and some things in-between...
    https://apps.apple.com/app/id950058913

The comments on the video are old it works perfectly as an AUV3 under iPadOS15.0.1...

• @Samu said:

@icsleepers said:
    Gilbert Gottfried voice change AUv3 when?

VoiceRack FX does Popeye and Olive and some things in-between...
    https://apps.apple.com/app/id950058913

The comments on the video are old it works perfectly as an AUV3 under iPadOS15.0.1...

It works but loses midi mappings for changing presets. This is last time I’ve tried to map and they haven’t updated the app since. Still, it does work apart from that.

• The Ja voice emulator Auv3 got bodied by the Eminemulator Auv3 years ago. No longer available in the App Store, you have to buy it in cash from a tweaker in an alley on a remote island with no food or water.

• @animalelder said:
    Being able to sound like Ja is something you’re born with. It’s genetic and unattainable.

Yet with elocution lessons is at least partially remediable.

• @wingwizard said:

@animalelder said:

Yet with elocution lessons is at least partially remediable.

I am the very model of a modern Major General?😄