Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lines For Another Night: A little bit of Scatterbrain, some Ravencroft, SynthMaster and Lagrange

All blended up in NS2.

Comments

• Lovely. You can't use scatterbrain midi outs in NS2, though, I take it?

• Thank you @audio_DT ! As far as scatterbrain and NS2, I actually have no idea, but probably not, as I don't think any Auv3 MIDI outs currently work in NS2. Scatterbrain does do some fun things to the audio you run through it in NS2, though.

• @peanut_gallery said:
    Thank you @audio_DT ! As far as scatterbrain and NS2, I actually have no idea, but probably not, as I don't think any Auv3 MIDI outs currently work in NS2. Scatterbrain does do some fun things to the audio you run through it in NS2, though.

Agreed. I've only used it in AUM thus far, but it's definitely good fun.

• Scatterbrain will work in NS2, but it will only be single-out (stereo). Output buses 2-4 can’t be used unless the host supports multiple outputs.

• I think one output is all I can wrap my brain around right now, so I guess that's perfect for my use in NS2.

• Some lovely sections ... love the piano reintro ... I'd start there meself ... magic.

Wonderfully musical, adaptable little gadget this Scatterbrain ... gonna be everywhere. But it needs good ears to steer it ... top bit of work.

• Almost missed this one... I had to use the member profilings to locate it.
    Nice work. Sounds awesome in my headphones too. Might be a good soundtrack for a nature walk today. I should use your SoundCloud for a streaming service.

• Following you now :)