Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus for Mac OSX

Any chance this app is comming to Mac OSX? Or windows PC?
Mac would be great, with an option to chain my ipad pro Audiobus with the Mac one..
Both platforms do really add unique options..

Comments

• You can already run AB3 on your iPad Pro and use it to control MIDI parameters on the Mac.

For example, with IDAM enabled, you can load Rozeta Bassline on a MIDI In channel in AB3 and have it output to an IDAM channel that connects to Logic Pro’s ES1. The ES1 will play the Rozeta Bassline.

• @trancespotter said:
    You can already run AB3 on your iPad Pro and use it to control MIDI parameters on the Mac.

For example, with IDAM enabled, you can load Rozeta Bassline on a MIDI In channel in AB3 and have it output to an IDAM channel that connects to Logic Pro’s ES1. The ES1 will play the Rozeta Bassline.

Thats not what i meant... nice tough..

But i wou;d love to run mainstage, logic, bitwig, camelot pro and reason my mac..
    And all connect them trough audiobus on the mac..
    And then connect that audiobus with the audiobus on my ipad pro..
    Viualising it as 1 audiobus.. controlling it from the ipad..