Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best affordable app/hardware combo for recording audio and video simultaneously (iPhone)

Hi,

I want to record videos of me playing on my Roland SP404 - what’s a good setup for getting my iPhone to record the audio and video at the same time?

Comments

• Which iPhone? And does the SP404 have a line out? Maybe you can just run a cable from one to the other? (With a Lightning > jack dongle on one end).

• @mistercharlie said:
    Which iPhone? And does the SP404 have a line out? Maybe you can just run a cable from one to the other? (With a Lightning > jack dongle on one end).

Yes, it does. Tried the method above and it doesn’t seem to work - it just recorded Microphone audio when using the camera.

iPhone XS Max.

• @JoshuaRex said:

@mistercharlie said:
    Which iPhone? And does the SP404 have a line out? Maybe you can just run a cable from one to the other? (With a Lightning > jack dongle on one end).

Yes, it does. Tried the method above and it doesn’t seem to work - it just recorded Microphone audio when using the camera.

iPhone XS Max.

I haven't tried it but this app seems to support external audio interfaces:
    https://apps.apple.com/de/app/promovie-recorder/id1076481548?l=en

• @JoshuaRex said:
    Hi,

I want to record videos of me playing on my Roland SP404 - what’s a good setup for getting my iPhone to record the audio and video at the same time?

Always reliable to record both separately
    Record your playing on iPhone and connect your keyboard to software
    Once done just replace the audio from iPhone video with a polished one from software or App