Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

PSA1000 & PSA1000 Jr by Nembrini Audio

Comments

• The Doug’s version:

• I bit the bullet and bought this today, only the full version, not the junior. It is AMAZING!!!!! Try one of the clean guitar presets on something like the steel string guitar sound in ‘Noise’ or some guitars sounds on GeoShred. Mind blowing. My previous preferred tool for this was Reamp. Reamp still has a place, most definitely, especially on bass sounds, but this might edge into first place on guitar sounds for me. I’m sure the PSA1000 can also do subtle, but right out of the box, if you want some distortion this is an absolute beast.

• @Gavinski said:
    I bit the bullet and bought this today, only the full version, not the junior. It is AMAZING!!!!! Try one of the clean guitar presets on something like the steel string guitar sound in ‘Noise’ or some guitars sounds on GeoShred. Mind blowing. My previous preferred tool for this was Reamp. Reamp still has a place, most definitely, especially on bass sounds, but this might edge into first place on guitar sounds for me. I’m sure the PSA1000 can also do subtle, but right out of the box, if you want some distortion this is an absolute beast.

Totally agree. It can also be subtle in a very pleasant way. I really love this app. Worth every single cent. 🤟

• Yeah, I am surprised this isn't getting a bit more love. You don't know quite how much you need this til you've tried it, though the soundcloud dry and wet examples were enough to seal the deal for me. Worth every penny indeed.

• edited February 2020

@Gavinski said:
    Yeah, I am surprised this isn't getting a bit more love. You don't know quite how much you need this til you've tried it, though the soundcloud dry and wet examples were enough to seal the deal for me. Worth every penny indeed.

IMHO partly because Nembrini Audio has just arrived on the ios market, partly for the not really cheap price (even if it is worth a lot more in my opinion) partly for people who think it is a product for guitarists only, and partly, I'm sorry to say this, because it is not branded Eventide or some other sacred cow brand.

• I think they need more demos of other ways it could be used.

• So the Doug demo above is kind of cool - but if you don't want to make mellow soft rock, does it also sound good?

What about if I want to make techno sound more analog? Or put some grit into my chain for ambient, or shoegaze? Some stuff like that would help I suspect.

• This is good for mastering purposes as well, right?

• edited February 2020

@cian said:
    So the Doug demo above is kind of cool - but if you don't want to make mellow soft rock, does it also sound good?

What about if I want to make techno sound more analog? Or put some grit into my chain for ambient, or shoegaze? Some stuff like that would help I suspect.

Here’s my demo on a 808 kit:
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/37264/nembrini-audio-psa1000-demo-on-drums

• Ah cool - I somehow missed that. Thanks. The range is impressive.

I'll probably get it this weekend as revenge on my wife for leaving me with the kids...

• edited February 2020

@cian said:
    Ah cool - I somehow missed that. Thanks. The range is impressive.

I'll probably get it this weekend as revenge on my wife for leaving me with the kids...

Lol 😂

Anyway, I made a demo with it on the master on the fly. No accuracy, it’s an experiment. I don’t believe the PSA 1000 was intended this way, as it is actually a channel saturation app, but... who knows? I’m uploading it right now on YT. I’ll post it here when it’s read.

• Can the stereo plug e used in a mono source?

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Can the stereo plug e used in a mono source?

The guitar is a mono source, so yes, indeed.

• Cool - thanks. Not sure master bus is the way to go here either, but interesting nonetheless. Definitely buying this.

• Hi,
    Thank you all for your interest in our plugins.
    Only a brief note to inform you that the desktop version (Mac/PC) of the PSA 1000 is now 70% off the regular price using the code PSA70 during check out, just until tomorrow 11:59 PM GMT + 1
    Cheers,
    Andrea

• Thanks, Andrea. Bought!

• @qryss said:
    Thanks, Andrea. Bought!

Thanks to you @qryss
    Enjoy your new plugin! Try it on everything, you will surprised... 😎
    Andrea

• PSA1000 Jr is FREE right now!

• @_mwallace said:
    PSA1000 Jr is FREE right now!

and with extra effort you can run 2 copies in a pinch on busses with panning.
    It will convince you to buy PSA 1000 when you have $20. It's got these knobs labeled:

Buzz
    Punch
    Crunch
    Drive

Punch is my favorite for a tube saturated tone without grinding distortion.

I need to read about the SansAmp products to better understand these knobs.
    The rest are typical Pre-Amp tone, gain, FX controls.

If you know anything about these "B-P-C-D" knobs please teach new users what they
    actually do to the audio. Share your favorites. I haven't even started checking out pre-sets
    since I've been carefully tweaking out my ideal guitar rig choices.

NOTE: the iPhone UI like most emulated hardware apps based on images of real hardware faceplates (i.e. DDMF FX) is a nightmare. Fiddling on iPad first in AUM and Airdropping it into
    the phone saves a lot of grief and produces excellent rigs F-A-S-T.

Get it... share your thoughts.

• McDMcD
    edited March 2020

DELETED BY ME. Use the Nembrini manual. These apps are FREE and they have documentation?

• edited March 2020

Hi,
    all the manuals for our plugins are available on the Nembrini Audio website in the plugin description page.
    You can access to that page directly from the app: click on the menu on the very left, and then “online product info”.
    The manuals are actually based on the desktop versions, but the differences are really few.

Here’s you find the PSA1000 manual:
    https://www.igornembrini.com/Download/PSA1000/Manual.pdf

Please take care of you,
    Cheers
    Andrea

• The PSA Jr is so amazing, thank you to Nembrini for making it free! All Nembrini stuff is very high quality

• I’m stunned at how dynamically I can change the sound of anything with it. It’s incredible for boom bap

• There aren't many things that don't sound better run through this beauty, to my personal taste at least!

• Cheers for the freebies, I’ll be ponying up for something come pay day!

• @McD said:

@_mwallace said:
    PSA1000 Jr is FREE right now!

It will convince you to buy PSA 1000 when you have $20. It's got these knobs labeled:

Damn you - so true, ha. I'm listening to a Digistix loop now w/ PSA1000 + MagicDeathEye Compressor + TB Morphit out to my AirPods. If anyone can't get $20 of value out of this app, well...

This is really good.

• edited March 2020

I keep thinking @Michael ‘s [very important] pinned PSA is about these amazing amps 😎

@NembriniAudio you nailed it with these releases! 👊

• Does anyone know how long the Desktop versions have been for sale? Just curious. There are more products in the pipeline to be ported to IOS so lot's of chances to say thanks in a
    meaningful way but heavily focused towards the epic guitar amps and not general studio tools.

• Based on the quality of the other Nembrini stuff I've tried, I'm thinking these apps would be quite useful. I'd primarily use them for guitar, but it looks like it would be extremely useful for synths and drum machines, as well.

Right now, the full version is $19.99 and the "Junior" is $14.99. That's not much of a difference, yet almost everything I would run into it would be in mono. Is the only difference with the more expensive one that it runs in stereo? Is the "Junior" lighter on CPU usage?