Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drambo pre-release videos: Wiki page is up!

Comments

• @Gravitas said:
    @espiegel123
    @rs2000

Awesome.

Brilliantly done.

Thank you, and kudos to all the video authors 👍🏼

• Can Drambo change everything... It is looking so...

• @RajahP said:
    Can Drambo change everything... It is looking so...

Definitely. I'm sure it will manage to attract more users into the world of modular synthesis and effects processing who wouldn't have touched modulars otherwise.
    It won't spare them the time to learn a few basics of audio processing though.

• @rs2000 said:

@RajahP said:
    Can Drambo change everything... It is looking so...

Definitely. I'm sure it will manage to attract more users into the world of modular synthesis and effects processing who wouldn't have touched modulars otherwise.
    It won't spare them the time to learn a few basics of audio processing though.

Always thought ‘Modular’ meant CV, patch-cords, intimidating stuff.. This looks inviting..

We wait to see..

• Is Drambo the new Modstep? (I dont mean this in a good way) An app full of possibilities and flexibility drowning in its own complexity (hence extended betas )

• edited February 2020

@RajahP A lot of this routing happens automatically in the order you're placing the modules.
    Signals also get re-routed automatically where you move or insert new modules.
    You're free to change routing afterwards though.

• edited February 2020

@SheffieldBleep said:
    Is Drambo the new Modstep? (I dont mean this in a good way) An app full of possibilities and flexibility drowning in its own complexity (hence extended betas )

I don't think that Drambo has any of the cryptic air around Modstep.
    And I agree, even today in Modstep I sometimes find myself trying to remember what this or that icon means and how to achieve what I have in mind.

• @SheffieldBleep said:
    Is Drambo the new Modstep? (I dont mean this in a good way) An app full of possibilities and flexibility drowning in its own complexity (hence extended betas )

The extended beta is because the developer didn't have a fixed target and has followed inspiration which has resulted in an evolving piece of software. It has been an evolving thing. It takes time.

It's nice to see something evolve like this. I am not a beta tester and have enjoyed following its evolution.

Will it be great? I hope so, but even if not I applaud the process and don't understand the shade people throw.

(Also, ModStep for all its quirks is still an amazing app )

• @espiegel123 said:

It's nice to see something evolve like this. I am not a beta tester and have enjoyed following its evolution.

Will it be great? I hope so, but even if not I applaud the process and don't understand the shade people throw.

This +1

• This looks so awesome. I really gotta stop watching these Drambo videos😢

• So do we have a date, a month, anything?

• edited February 2020

Going though the 🐛 🕷 🐛 🐜

Side product , Indian chief/heavy breather and a super saw at the end, all drambo modules.

• the question is... will this thread always say “ pre release” ?

• @reasOne said:
    the question is... will this thread always say “ pre release” ?

Hrmmmm....this is me right now on this thread:

• edited February 2020

Left overs from testing today, All drambo modules.

• @Shiro said:

Beautiful! 🕺🏻

• @rs2000 said:

@Shiro said:

Beautiful! 🕺🏻

Agreed. Nice and airy on that CCSHHH sound.

• It’s beautiful!

Thanks @Shiro

• It has a real Thieves Like Us vibe.

• edited February 2020

This shows the step ‘jump’ component, It should be used subtlety not like here. All drambo modules.

• @Shiro i know you are just goofing around, but man I really love your style of music.

• edited February 2020

@drez said:
    @Shiro i know you are just goofing around, but man I really love your style of music.

Thank you 🙏 The hat sound is a bit pants though but i couldn't be bothered to change it.

• @echoopera said:

@reasOne said:
    the question is... will this thread always say “ pre release” ?

Hrmmmm....this is me right now on this thread:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @Shiro said:
    This shows the step ‘jump’ component, It should be used subtlety not like here. All drambo modules.

Very cool!

It would be great if you could also add any of your vids not already there to the wiki page for future dicoverability.

• edited February 2020

@espiegel123 said:

@Shiro said:

Very cool!

It would be great if you could also add any of your vids not already there to the wiki page for future dicoverability.

ok, i put a longer one there. Plus the OP.

• @Shiro said:

@espiegel123 said:

@Shiro said:

Very cool!

ok, i put a longer one there.

Tx. I love the clips you've posted.

• @Shiro said:

Lovely!!