Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drambo pre-release videos: Wiki page is up!

For your convenience, here's a list of embedded Drambo demo videos up to February 29, 2020.
These are made using a beta version of Drambo, so most likely not everything shown here will look the same (or even exist) in the Drambo release version.
Development is very active and sometimes, even fundamental features can change.

Update 3: Added yet another 7 videos as of Feb 29. You'll find them on the Wiki page too.
This is the last update on this page (forum limitation).
For a more current version, please check the Wiki page linked to below.

Update 2: Added 5 more videos found in the Drambonian caves.

Update: The Wiki page is up!
Please contribute if you have more videos to share. Log in on wiki.audiob.us with the same credentials you're using here.

https://wiki.audiob.us/beepstreet_drambo

Archive content:
Here's a little index of the Drambo-related videos I've found in the monster thread.
This one is purely meant for sharing information related to the beta version of the app so beta testers are invited to contribute whatever is likely to be part of the final product.
I hope it helps to get a better impression of what Drambo will be like and maybe even learn a few things in advance.

Resampling any track in realtime: In this case, the master track.

Indian chief/heavy breather and a super saw at the end, all drambo modules.

Left overs from testing, all drambo modules.

Step ‘jump’ component, should be used subtlety not like here. All Drambo.

Using Drambo standalone and simultaneously use other unrelated ios apps at the same time. Meaning I can make music and watch youtube! Game over!

Flexi sampler is feeling great now, quick lofi sample automation.

Export audio files as perfect loops.

Drambo beta:

Drambo beta 2:

BeepStreet Drambo Chinese Circus (prerelease demo):

Drambo App test 1 - live - modulated event generators:

Drambo App test 2 (low quality):

Drambo Filter modulations:

Drambo First impressions:

Drambo Scratch patterns:

BeepStreet Drambo Alpha Testing:

BopPad+Drambo:

Drambo AUV3:

Drambo Cello:

Drambo Clocks and Scenes:

Drambo Generator Modules:

Drambo Processor Modules:

Drambo Sample mangling:

Drambo Sample slicing:

Drambo Sampler and Flex Sampler:

Drambo Start_stop effects on sampler:

Drambo Switchers and trigger button:

Drambo Tracks:

Drambo a quick Impaktor like patch:

Drambo creating a basic subtractive synth:

Drambo fun with sampler in scratch mode #2:

Drambo resonant ants:

Drambo (modular groovebox) acid rack:

Drambo (untitled):

One sound in Drambo:

Playing with Drambo on iPhone XS:

«13

Comments

  • @rs2000 : any chance you could take a minute or two to add this to the wiki? It'll add immensely to its findability and being able to be kept up to date as information comes out.

    https://wiki.audiob.us

    For those that don't know, alll Audiobus forum members can add to the wiki. It's really easy to create pages.

  • Nobody is falling for this. Imposter thread.

  • I’m falling for it.

  • @AudioGus said:
    I’m falling for it.

    FAKE NEWS.

  • edited February 16

    Actually it would be nice if the top main posting of a thread could be edited forever and not only have a month of life. On graphics forums back in the day I really dug it when people would make threads that compiled info (or even their own work) in the first posting. Very handy!

  • @AudioGus said:
    Actually it would be nice if the top main posting of a thread could be edited forever and not only have a month of life. On graphics forums back in the day I really dug it when people would make threads that compiled info (or even their own work) in the first posting. Very handy!

    The wiki is the place to put stuff of lasting interest. There is even a page where you can add links to posts of lasting interest with a couple of clicks.

  • It exists? I thought Drambo was one of those stories parents tell kids to make them behave.

  • @espiegel123 said:

    @AudioGus said:
    Actually it would be nice if the top main posting of a thread could be edited forever and not only have a month of life. On graphics forums back in the day I really dug it when people would make threads that compiled info (or even their own work) in the first posting. Very handy!

    The wiki is the place to put stuff of lasting interest. There is even a page where you can add links to posts of lasting interest with a couple of clicks.

    Yah, for tech resources that makes sense. I guess users could make a page compiling links to their personal work or is that wiki abuse?

  • @AudioGus said:

    @espiegel123 said:

    @AudioGus said:
    Actually it would be nice if the top main posting of a thread could be edited forever and not only have a month of life. On graphics forums back in the day I really dug it when people would make threads that compiled info (or even their own work) in the first posting. Very handy!

    The wiki is the place to put stuff of lasting interest. There is even a page where you can add links to posts of lasting interest with a couple of clicks.

    Yah, for tech resources that makes sense. I guess users could make a page compiling links to their personal work or is that wiki abuse?

    Users can make their own personal pages. There is a part of the wiki for personal pages.

  • 2 Drambo Threads !!!! 🦾

  • edited February 16

    Certainly on the day Drambo is released, the Minister of Synthesis and Beats at the United Nations HQ should declare a “Worldwide Drambo Day” celebration. It seems to be the least they could do...

    EDIT: Well, after some research it appears that there is no such minister at the UN, never has been, and is not currently even a remote possibility. Well, that explains why the world is in such a dire state, if you ask me. 😉

  • Didn't really buy in to the whole Drambo hype at first.....but now....?? Is this an iOS Digitakt on steroids.......and then some !!??

  • @rs2000 thanks for compiling all this together!

  • @rs2000
    Thanks for this, great archive

    Though this remind me of that saying one (drambo demo, drink, whatever) is too many and a thousand is not enough...

  • wowowow thank you. This is exactly what I wanted!

  • Now someone can start and work on the manual

  • edited February 16

    Beta overview

  • You're welcome guys!
    I agree that it's a good idea to have something like this in the Wiki. I'll see what I can do.

    @Sergiu said:
    Now someone can start and work on the manual

    +100 B)

  • @rs2000 said:
    You're welcome guys!
    I agree that it's a good idea to have something like this in the Wiki. I'll see what I can do.

    @Sergiu said:
    Now someone can start and work on the manual

    +100 B)

    That would be awesome !

  • Ouch!
    The Wiki let me edit a new article, enter everything and when I wanted to add it, it said I wasn't logged in so I logged in and all edits were deleted.
    Sorry, have to try later.

  • Update: Wiki page created.

  • @rs2000 said:
    Update: Wiki page created.

    Thanks! Do you mind if I turn those into embedded videos?

  • edited February 16

    @jipumarino said:

    @rs2000 said:
    Update: Wiki page created.

    Thanks! Do you mind if I turn those into embedded videos?

    I personally like the index style but maybe you can duplicate the list below the current one and turn them into embedded videos additionally? So people can choose which they prefer.

  • 👍 got it, actually the list as is may make more sense for the wiki

  • edited February 16

    @jipumarino said:
    👍 got it, actually the list as is may make more sense for the wiki

    I think so, yes.

    It would be great if the original authors edited some of the titles to make them more descriptive though.

  • Btw, I’ve moved the page to https://wiki.audiob.us/beepstreet_drambo

    (with a note about the software being in beta) so that the link will stay relevant even once the software is released. It would be great if the Drambo beta folks and Giku would add information of interest to the Drambo curious.

    @jipumarino : you asked about whether it would be ok to convert the list to being embedded. It might make sense to add a section with them as embeds or even creating a drambo vids page. It seems to me that both ways of listing them are useful.

    Thanks to @rs2000 for creating the page and @bcrichards and the others for posting the videos.

  • @espiegel123 Thanks for taking care! 🤗

  • @espiegel123
    @rs2000

    Awesome.

    Brilliantly done.

Sign In or Register to comment.